More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Who are we following?

Krystal Roberts, Female, 25, Courier

Krystal awoke with a long tired yawn...then a grumble and a groan, looking around she seemed to realise why, it seems she'd gone and slept on the floor of her apartment.

"Goddammit...I knew I should've gone straight to bed..." Another grumble as she stretched her toned body, the body of a runner, still in her position on the floor, that's when she came to her senses and sat herself up "...okay Krystal...up and at...'em..." That's when she noticed the trail of clothes leading to her, shirt, pants, bra, panties and made another discovery, she'd slept naked. Rolling her eyes she picked herself up off of the floor, getting to work gathering up yesterday's work 'uniform'

Her job tended to have her in this position a lot...no not naked on the floor, tired beyond belief and kind of a zombie when she gets home. Heading into her room to put her uniform away, which usually just means tossing it on the bed to be dealt with later, she caught herself in the mirror. That toned runner body, white skin sporting a light tan, hard earned from plenty of work...it was only a shame about those tanlines. Moving onto her more sexual features, she cupped her c-cup breasts with her hands, then gave her perky butt a playful slap, she was fully confident in her body, she had nothing really to prove, it let her focus on other things instead of getting jealous about parts everyone has. Now that her examination of her own form was complete, Krystal leaned in and began touching up her bedhead...or rather, floorhead, straightening out that long blond hair of hers, giving her reflection a wink with an emerald green eye before heading back out to the rest of the apartment.

Heading through the apartment, past her previous resting place and into the kitchen, she saw her roommate, Mary. Mary was a fun girl, Krystal got along with her a lot, they fought just as often too but that's what friends do...now if only Mary didn't tease her as often. She did make up for the teasing by being incredibly cute, at least, in Krystal's opinion, that kind of hot nerd look that rarely turns up, with her short brown hair and glasses covering perfect blue eyes. Krystal hasn't told her that of course, not her honest feelings at least, she might've told Mary that she's got a nice ass more than a few times though.

"Hey Mary" Krystal said plainly, walking in as casually as one walks into a kitchen looking for breakfast, naked.

"Oh good morning Krystal, sleep well?" Mary asked, looking over with a faint sly smirk. She in contrast was wearing a long shirt with thigh high socks, yeah...her love of thigh highs really cemented that cute nerd look. "And I see you're still in your...heh...'bedwear'"

The nude blond simply shook her head and chuckled "Yeah uh, I guess I was wiped out last night huh, though uh, I see you just left me on the floor back there" She gestured back at the door.

Mary just shrugged "What can I say? I saw you when I was waking up, you think I'm gonna drag your naked ass around at seven in the morning?"

Krystal just shrugged in response, she did have a point, she was pretty much an hour or two from waking up herself, so there'd be no point anyways, there'd just both be tired and grumpy and that helps nobody, so she just carried on, making herself a bowl of cereal, the breakfast of king and/or naked women "Fair enough Mary, hey can you pass the milk over please?"

There was a short silence as the pair settled in, eating their breakfast and otherwise just trying to exist without too much pain, Mary though, kept glancing up at Krystal, giving her strange looks.

"What's up? I haven't got anything on me, have I?" Krystal asks, looking down at herself, brushing her chest down to check for any unwanted passengers.

The brunette just chuckled, like she'd heard the punchline to a joke or something "No no it's...well yeah, that's it, you haven't got anything on you. Krystal, you're naked, you're naked around the apartment a fair bit..."

Oh here we go again "Mary, I know where you're going with this, I already said no" Krystal just rolled her eyes and got back to her cereal, a few weeks ago Mary had caught her in a fairly compromising position in the apartment, exposing herself in front of one of the windows that looks down to the street, afterwards Krystal admitted to being a closet exhibitionist. After that though Mary had kept suggesting that Krystal just go naked in public, seeing as the laws had been changed to make it legal.

"Yeah but, I know you like being seen naked so...why not just go out?" She asked, shrugging her shoulders and frowning, Mary admittedly didn't understand the whole thrill of it, she was kind for trying to help though.

Krystal let out a sigh "Look Mary I've...I've explained, I get off on being naked where I'm not supposed to be, after the laws got changed public got a little less...I don't know, interesting?"

Mary seemed to reel herself in a little at that, stopping to think carefully "Then why not go to work naked?"

The nude girl wanted to facepalm but she had a spoon in her hand and a mouthful of cereal, taking a moment to chew and swallow she replied "I can't go to work naked, I have a uniform for a reason, I'll get fired. Look, Mary I get you're trying to help but, please, let me handle my own kinks, okay?" Mary went to retort, opening her mouth before stopping herself, simply nodding "And just so we're clear, I'm not naked in the apartment because I get off to it, it's just more comfortable. Just in case you were wondering if I was using you for that"

The clothed girl just chuckled and shook her head "Hey, sorry for being annoying with it, I just know it's bad to get all pent up with no real way to let loose, y'know?"

"I know, don't worry" Krystal replied with a nod and a smile, best not tell her that she kinda does get off to being around Mary, it's mostly about that cute nerd ass than her being naked around her though.

That out of the way, the pair finished their breakfast, cleaned up and got dressed for their workplaces. Mary for her officework, Krystal was pretty sure it was some big place that Mary was a sexy secretary for...even though she's told her she works in accounting. And Krystal in courier work, which involved a lot of running around and driving places quickly, thankfully she had her motorcycle for that, it wasn't going to win any competitions, especially in style, but it was fast and nippy and could help carry pretty much everything she had to deliver, be it paperwork or McDonalds.

Today though was just another day, she checked in and headed out to her deliveries, like clockwork. Her mind was plagued with thoughts though, Mary hadn't suggested going to work naked, it was an impossibility, she'd get fired, probably at least, to be fair there were discrimination laws in place so she probably wouldn't get fired per say...this idea was seeming less impossible the longer she thought about it...

As she entered her apartment again after a long day of running around, panting, caked in sweat, she just thought. She could do it, she could try at least. Krystal went into her room, stripping off her uniform and tossing it into the laundry basket. She could do it, she was forming a plan. The now nude girl smiled to herself as she stepped into the shower, washing the day off of her as those thoughts entered her mind.

She could do it, she just had to decide if she was going to give up...or spend the day completely naked tomorrow.

What does Krystal decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)