More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

What does Krystal decide?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained...

Krystal awoke, stretching herself out but unlike yesterday, she had an energy and sense of determination about her, she had goals today, they were insane, but it kept her mind focussed as she climbed out of bed to get ready for the day, touching up her bedhead, of which she was thankful to have rather than floorhead. She was also taking a bit of extra care of her body this morning, she had places that were going to be seen that she wanted presentable, like her pubic hair, still short after being shaved recently, she wasn't going to go smooth down there, a short crop of hair was a little cute in her opinion. With all that out of the way she stepped into her shower, spending a little longer washing herself, before towelling off and heading off to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Good morning nakeyhead" Mary said with a chuckle and a wink, she was there first, as expected, standing there in her robe cooking some eggs "I see you're unclothed another morning, you're working up some kind of streak, aren't you?"

"I uh..." Krystal froze in the doorway, shifting her weight awkwardly from bare foot to foot "...yeah, something like that...well, you see it's..." Should she tell her? It was her idea, it'd make sense right? Krystal HAD to tell her, there was no other way this would go "...I...um...whatcha cookin' there sweetcheeks?" She asked with a smile, walking over and taking a seat at the table.

The robed girl just groaned and rolled her eyes, Krystal knew she hated that name "Eggs, I was gonna make some for you too, but now, I think I shall have little mercy"

Letting out the breath she was holding, Krystal in all her nude glory, was thankful Mary didn't notice anything was up, she was even more thankful that table conversation was fairly mundane, even getting cut short by Mary needing to go into work early today, leaving Krystal naked and alone.

Perfect.

Grabbing her smart phone, she quickly began to research her state's laws regarding public nudity, she knew they were legal now, but it was always wise to check up on any nuances, she's read enough erotic fiction where the protagonist just wasn't in the know and got exploited by chance or by predatory rules. To her relief they seemed relatively simple, although quite black and white.

To Krystal's surprise it was illegal to go topless or bottomless, even though total nudity was legal, coats and jackets also seemed to fall under that blanket, at least Krystal was planning to go all the way, shoes and hats were legal though, which given that she needed to run places and wear some kind of uniform, that suited her greatly.

What wasn't to Krystal's surprise was what else was illegal in public, overt sexual activity was straight up banned, including and not limited to masturbation of self or others, sex of any kind which given that self pleasure was banned that really wasn't a surprise. There was a section on covert sexual activity, but that seemed to have less restrictions, Krystal assumed that was to avoid people just having sex in the open, which made sense...the thought greatly aroused her though, her exposed nethers growing more moist the more she read.

That brought her onto the next section, which was sexual arousal. Due to a nude person's sexual organs being fully on display there were certain restrictions, they weren't huge or anything, but considering she was going out for the thrill of it rather than expressing her freedom she paid extra care here. Obvious sexual arousal was seen as disturbing the peace and could lead to police intervention, fines, that sort of thing. On one hand she had an advantage, when she was horny it's not like she had this rod between her legs that would grow rock hard...but, she knew she could get pretty 'obvious' when she was horny, excessively wet, sweaty and...well, lets say involuntary noises.

Letting out a whine Krystal bit her lip, a million thoughts racing through her head as she groped her right breast with a hand "G-get...a hold of yourself Krystal, you haven't even left the apartment yet..." She said to herself, realising that yeah, this could be a minor issue, at the same time...covert sexual activity. Krystal let out a sigh of relief, as long as she could find a quiet place to get herself off that wasn't in public view, she'd be fine...or rather should be.

Finishing her eggs and her plan she...realised she needed another shower...and maybe she needed to relieve herself before heading out.

She could do that in the shower too to be fair...

With a plan formed, how does Krystal's first outing go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)