More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Yanuren Yanuren

What does the "mix" mean?

Korean/Vietnamese/Cambodian/Laotian

Josh turned his head to the sound of the voice... well it was more of a grunt that sounded like his name. The Asian woman approaching his car looked like Anna, but he normally could never conceive of her looking like this. She seemed to be nude... well almost. There were two small pasties which barely covered her nipples and a small piece of cloth which covered her crotch. Both were the color of her skin so it looked like she was wearing nothing at all.

Her hair seemed damp, god knows with what. In fact, her whole body seemed to be covered with some sort of liquid. She also had what looked to be a gag of some kind in her mouth. That must be what made the cry of your name muffled. Despite her appearance, she didn't seem to mind that much. She was walking towards Josh's car, but not at a particularly fast pace. Regardless, the scene almost made Josh loose his mind.

As she got closer, he noticed a gold tag on her ear with the numbers '3.4.7.10' on it. The knew instantly what the code meant: 3 for Korean, 4 for Vietnamese, 7 for Cambodian, and 10 for Laotian. This knowledge of her ancestry... or pedigree -- this term sounded more natural to Josh for some reason -- came with it memories of seeing her in similar situations. Anna was often in extremely revealing outfits. Sometimes she really was completely naked. He also remembered seeing her stumble out of public restrooms towards his car... as if that was a normal thing.

These thoughts were interrupted by a banging on his passenger door. Anna was knocking to be let in. Josh unlocked the door, which Anna quickly opened. Almost immediately a fowl smell washed over Josh. Strangely the distinguish he felt diminished quickly as if he was accustomed to the stench. Oh Anna's just covered in piss again Josh thought to himself. Before sitting down, Anna clicked open the glove compartment box, pulled out a can of febreze and sprayed herself all over. She backed out of the car and opened the back door, grabbed a folded up blanked on the floor and threw it on the front passenger seat.

Finally, Anna closed all the doors and sat herself down next to Josh. She looked over towards Josh with a smile and pulled the gag-like object out of her mouth. To Josh's surprise, it turned out to be more than a normal gag. Attached to it was a several inch long flexible dildo. As Anna pulled it out, Josh swore he could see her shiver slightly. Anna threw the gag in the back seat and turned back to Josh.

"God work was awful!"

"Uhh," Josh said, still a little shocked with the whole situation, "What happened?"

"Some moron read my tag wrong again. He tried to get his friends to finish in my mouth! Gross! Thanks for picking me up, Josh, I'm not sure I could have stayed in there much longer. Luckily my boss let me off early."

"Yeah you're lucky I bothered to pick you up, piss toilets like you are barely worth my time." Woah, where did that come from ?! Josh thought to himself.

Josh expected Anna to be enraged at his outburst, but instead she blushed and hid her face. He felt himself move to talk again. "Why do you care if they cum on you anyways? Piss, semen, it's all the same right?"

Anna looked back to Josh with a confused look. "Josh, you know I'm not one of those Malaysian cumdumpsters. I might love a good dick peeing down my throat, but I find the taste of semen revolting. Now urine.... that's the good stuff." Anna's blush grew and a smile spread across her face. "Speaking of which.... did you save up for me?"

Josh was confused for a moment about what she meant, but it quickly dawned on him as he realized he had to pee.

"Of course. You know you're the only Vietnamese piss-whore I save up for. You're lucky I even consider using you as a toilet."

The vulgar language clearly had an effect upon Anna. She closed her eyes and shivered. Old Josh wasn't sure if it was the degrading treatment or the though of drinking his pee that got her going, but new Josh didn't really care. All he knew is that he needed to act.

What path does Josh take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)