More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Kimiko Miyashiro (The Boys)

Portrayed by Karen Fukuhara; Kimiko Miyashiro, also known as The Female of the Species, is a member of The Boys, a group that specializes in punishing superpowered individuals for their misdeeds. Prior to joining The Boys, Kimiko, along with her brother Kenji, had been by the Shining Light Liberation Army when they were children. This trauma caused Kimiko to become mute, communicating only in her own specialized sign language. to fight in a war-torn Philippines for years, Kimiko eventually escaped... which only led to her getting captured and smuggled into the U.S. in order for her to be experimented on by Compound V. This was due to a plan created by Homelander to create supervillains across the world so that the U.S government would allow superheroes to join the army. Typically, Compound V is injected into babies due to adult subjects' having a higher mortality rate, but Kimiko is an example of a rare case of an adult subject surviving and gaining superpowers. Acting as The Boys' muscles, Kimiko is given the basic superhuman strength, durability, and speed that most Supes have. What makes The Female standout is her healing factor, being able to survive disembowelment and even a bullet wound to the head. Kimiko did develop a hatred toward her powers, thinking that they made her a monster, but was eventually able to overcome this. She has an dislike towards being treated as some sort of weapon, but does have a love for music and things she never got to experience as a child (e.g., amusement parks). Among The Boys, Kimiko gets along with Frenchie the best.

(She gets multiple images because fuck you, she's best girl)

How does Kimiko end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)