More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Kidnapped

Upon waking up Alexis immediately realizes that something is very wrong as she feels colder than she normally does and wondering why she glances down at herself and is shocked to see that she is completely and totally naked.

Every inch of her pale freckled skin is visible. From her head to her toes and everything in between. Even her toenails and fingernails are missing the nail polish she distinctly remembers having put on them.

In addition despite the fact that it had been a few days since the last time she had shaved, she realizes that her legs feel freshly shaved.

Even more embarrassingly Alexis then realizes that someone must also have shaved the area between her legs as she usually keeps a small bit of hair there.

As it makes her feel sexy to have her carpet match the drapes.

Feeling more naked than she has in years the incredibly freaked out and terrified Alexis shivers from the cold air blowing on every inch of her beautiful bare body.

Furthermore, as Alexis glances at her new surroundings she can tell she’s not in her bedroom at home or in her dorm room.

For example, upon looking around the first thing Alexis notices is that the walls seem to be made out of stone.

In addition, Alexis is unable to see any way in or out of this small stone room she's currently in.

As Alexis continues taking in her new surroundings she sees a drain in the corner with what must be a shower head attached to the wall above it. And that was it. No windows, no decorations on the walls, not even a book to read.

Also as far as she can tell the dim light emanates from small LEDs in the ceiling and walls.

And as such the light is just barely enough for her to see her surroundings and her very naked body.

Realizing then that she's obviously been kidnapped, Alexis curls up on the cold stone floor and though she tries admirably to stay strong she soon begins crying.

At first, she manages to hold back her tears but after a few seconds, her tears turn into full-blown sobs that cause her whole body to shake.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)