More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Kate Bishop (Marvel's Hawkeye)

NOTE - Since the first two episodes premiered today (and were awesome!!!) I decided to add this charismatic, cute, badass newcomer to our ENF story. As episodes go on, try not to be too spoilery, and maybe keep storylines relying too much on MCU canon major plot points for a little after the show's run ends. That being said, I love her already, Hailee Steinfeld is great, so let's get her into plenty of ENF situations (from our own vast imagination). Have fun!


Katherine Elizabeth "Kate" Bishop is the daughter of Eleanor Bishop, and Clint Barton's protégé...Bishop idolized the heroics of the Avenger Hawkeye, and trained herself throughout childhood to become a master in archery. She participated competitively in combat sports, and went on to win many awards. After investigating activities that fell under attack by the Tracksuit Mafia, she had inadvertently taken up the mantle of Ronin with a stolen suit, ultimately coming face to face with Barton himself.

-from Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki (with some slight spoiler editing)

How does Kate end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)