More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mburns mburns

What's next?

At Home

Kate slammed the door shut behind her, fighting back tears. After spending the past few nights proving herself while searching for clues to expose her mother's fiancee, Clint Barton insisted that the mission had become too dangerous for her, and sent her home. She locked the door and walked over to her couch, collapsing instantly and silently sobbing into her pillow. She was exhausted after running around with Hawkeye for three days straight, and couldn't muster the energy to get up quite yet. However, her purple archery uniform had built up quite a bit of sweat, and she decided it was time for a shower.

Stepping into the bathroom, she stepped out of her pants and slipped off her purple top. Sliding her panties down to her ankles, she then unclasped her bra, allowing her breasts to return to their natural position, then letting it fall to the floor with the rest of her clothes. Kate stood completely nude in the mirror for a moment, examining the various scrapes and cuts she had endured, before stepping into the shower.

Kate hardly washed herself for the first few minutes, simply letting the hot water build up steam as she stood alone with her thoughts. She was determined to prove herself, to be a hero just like Hawkeye, and she resolved to not let Clint's warning slow her down. Quickly scrubbing herself down, she rinsed off the suds and turned off the water.

The shower had done well to clear Kate's head. Stepping out of the bathroom clad only in a tightly wrapped fluffy white towel, she tiptoed downstairs on her bare feet, making her way to her archery rack, when she suddenly froze in place upon noticing the mysterious figure in her living room.

Who is waiting for Kate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)