More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Halo423 Halo423

What's next?

Towel troubles

Kate Bishop, the superheroine had just returned from a mission where she had to infiltrate a villain's lair. Exhausted and sore, she was looking forward to taking a shower and getting some rest. As she entered her apartment, she quickly stripped off her costume and headed to the bathroom, not noticing that the curtains on her window were open. She turned on the shower and stepped in, enjoying the warm water cascading over her body.

Unbeknownst to her, a group of college boys had been partying on the rooftop of the adjacent building and had noticed the open curtains. They were drunk and dared each other to yell something to catch her attention. As Kate was shampooing her hair, she heard a loud whistle followed by a group of voices cheering and hollering. Startled, she turned around and saw the group of boys staring at her through the window.

Kate was mortified and frozen in place as the boys continued to shout and whistle. She didn't know what to do, as she was completely exposed and . The boys kept laughing and making lewd comments, making her feel even more ashamed. But instead of running away or hiding, Kate gathered her courage and confronted the boys. She grabbed a towel marched up to their rooftop party and demanded an apology and explanation for their behavior.

At first, the boys were taken aback by Kate. They refused to apologize and tried to make excuses for their behavior, but Kate wouldn't have any of it. She lectured them about the importance of respecting people's privacy and personal space, and how their actions had hurt and humiliated her. She even threatened to call the police if they didn't shape up.

What Happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)