More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

Where is Alex ?

Kara's still learning, ok?

There was a sudden gust as a red-blue blur darted into the DEO. Alex looked up; she was in a small room just off the side of the main foyer of the building. It was usually a good quiet spot to focus on current missions without worrying about being interrupted, though one could never account for Supergirl.

Kara came to a stop as the door swung closed behind her.

"Something happening?" Alex said.

"Hopefully not," Kara said. She hesitated. "But kinda. Maybe. Argo, uh..."

Kara hesitated for a moment; Alex straightened, waiting patiently. Right, Argo, Kara often got a bit self-conscious when talking about it.

It was a second before Kara exhaled, blinking. Then, quite without warning, she looked up and her eyes flashed with the sudden bright light of her heat vision; Alex blinked. What was-

There was the sound of fabric brushing against bare skin as her black, tight DEO outfit slid down her body, certain spots expertly burned through to leave it no way to keep up. Her outfit pooled around her feet, underwear going with it; it took Alex a solid second to process what had happened.

At which point she shrieked, as much from shock as embarrassment. Hastily she clutched her arms over her nude body, modest tits barely hidden behind one fore-arm, and a patch of auburn over her pussy hidden by a trembling hand.

"Kara!" Alex yelped. "What the hell?!"

"What?" Kara said. "Mom always said, if I needed a confidence boost, just make whoever I'm talking to naked."

Alex paused.

"Picture!" Alex said. voice high. "Not make! Picture!"

"Huh?" Kara said. "Oh, I guess that would make more sense. Was a while ago, couldn't really speak English properly back then."

"Why would she say to make them naked?!"

"It works," Kara said. She shrugged. "Lena didn't mind."

"She wouldn't," Alex muttered, rolling her eyes. They could have that particular discussion later. "So can you-"

"Wait, rain check," Kara said. She cocked her head. "Talk about Argo later, someone's in trouble!"

"What?" Alex said.

Kara was already halfway to the door. Alex yelped, stumbling out of her ruined outfit to reach for her sister.

"Wait, you can't just leave me here like-" Alex began.

Kara had already flown off. Alex yelped and pulled back behind the wall, waiting for the door to close again, blushing. That door was all that stood between her and the rather occupied main body of the DEO. All of her colleagues-

And her. Stark naked with a ruined outfit that wouldn't cover much, all because apparently Kara misremembered life advice. Just great.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)