More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Kahhori (MCU/What If...?)

Portrayed by Devery Jacobs; Mohawk woman that lived in a Haudenosaunee tribe sometime during the late 1400s. Kahhori lived a relatively simple life, playing with her younger brother and adventuring around the territory outside her village, though things would change when Spanish conquistadors invaded her home in search of the fountain of youth. Due to the differences in Kahhori's universe compared to the main timeline, Kahhori would be granted the opportunity to fight back. In her universe, the Tesseract would end up landing on Earth after Asgard was destroyed by Sutur. Burying itself in a crater that would later become an underground lake, the Tesseract would act as a portal to an alternate world that is referred to as the Sky World by its inhabitants. Members of warring tribes from long ago ended up finding this passage and settled in this world, which granted them the power to manipulate the space around them. Kahhori, having accidentally ended up in Sky World, quickly adapted to her new powers and would use them to rebel against the invaders, inspiring others who had lived a life of peace to fight for what they believed in. Kahhori would then live on with the goal of bringing peace around the world, first starting with the people that were once her enemies.

How shall Kahhori end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)