More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Jupiter Jones (Jupiter Ascending)

Jupiter Jones is the daughter of Maximilian Jones and Aleksa Bolotnikov. She grows up in poverty in Chicago, and her prospects are poor because she and her mother are undocumented immigrants. Unknown to anyone, Jupiter is the genetic recurrence of Seraphi Abrasax, the deceased matriarch of the House of Abrasax. Her status as a recurrence brings her to the attention of Seraphi's three children, who all want to use her in their own political machinations.

Jupiter Jones was born somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean to Aleksa Jones, who was fleeing Russia with her sister to start a new life in America after the of her baby's father. Jupiter was born in the house of Leo with the planet Jupiter 23 degrees ascendant, which supposedly indicated that she was destined for great things. Despite this prediction of greatness, Jupiter had a difficult start to life and grew up in impoverished circumstances, sharing a room with her mother and aunt in her first cousin once removed Vassily's house in Chicago.

Jupiter is a young and slim woman in her early to mid twenties, and she has brown hair which she generally pulls back into a practical ponytail. Since she is her recurrence, Jupiter is physically identical to Seraphi Abrasax .

Jupiter is shown to be dissatisfied with her arduous existence, but appears uncertain about what she wants to do with her life. She seems to have an interest in fashion, and will try on her employers' expensive dresses and jewellery on occasion to escape from her mind-numbing cleaning duties. After learning of her new-found status, which forces her to take a gigantic leap from a simple Chicago-dwelling maid to an interstellar monarch and CEO, Jupiter is overwhelmed but resilient, trying her best to make the correct choices despite making mistakes along the way. She cares deeply for her family members despite their faults, and prioritizes their well being above her own. Overall, however, she is shown to be extremely principled and was prepared to sacrifice herself and her family to protect the Earth.

"I'm not your damn mother!"

―Jupiter to Balem

How does Jupiter end up naked ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)