More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by street0 street0

what to do?

Jump on the subway

Looking forward to seeing some serious businesswomen dressed like total slutbags, I jump on the subway train to the business district. Already, the sights do not disappoint.

The train car is packed with professionals. The men are wearing dress shirts and suits, but the women look like an entirely different sort of professional altogether.

A brief visual inspection turns up twenty different designs for tramp stamp lower-back tattoos. Short skirts and tube tops abound. Some girls are wearing glorified tshirts as dresses, ample thigh spilling from ridiculously short hem. A few of the classier broads are wearing corsets and ruffled panties to the office.

Hosiery-wise, there's kneehighs and thighhighs, fishnets and tights, classic pantyhose and schoolgirl socks.

I get off at the business district station in a flock of office sluts and get on the escalator behind a girl in a short, short skirt. Her tramp stamp is a single word - "Skanky".

As the girl one the escalator rises, my line of sight penetrates up her skirt. Her firm, lickable ass comes into view, gorgeous cheeks barely covered by the skirt. No underwear. She spreads her footing and her pussy comes into sight as we ride up the escalator together.

I reach out to brush this beauty. She spins around, skirt flying up, and slaps me.

"Pig!"

She storms off.

I pull out my phone. Perhaps there's a couple more rules of the world I can change.

What do I change? Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)