More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Josie Josie

Who's story do you want to follow?

Josephine 'Josie' 26F [F2Futa, Bi, Futa on X, X on Futa]

Josie was a young girl who had recently graduated from college. She was a skinny girl with B cup breasts and black hair down to mid back. At 5'3" she was a bit shorter than average. Although she had also considered herself as a bit of a geek she was pretty happy about her life. She loved to write Star Trek fanfiction when she had time. Going through a period of financial difficulty she was a bit skeptical but also quite happy when she heard about the server particularly since it would solve her financial issues. Soon she had a doctors appointment reserved. Although during the appointment she was a bit uncomfortable at some of the procedures such as stripping down she was fully convinced of the benefit of the server. About five days later she received the app she could use to customize herself. The first thing she did was to add a penis. She was always curious what it was like to have one but decided to keep her vagina. After adding what she though to be a nice penis she increased her breasts but kept her ass a moderate size. After her genitals there wasn't to much she wanted to change but she made a few minor modifications here and there to her body. Soon the day came where it was time to enter the simulation. The doctor administered a sleeping gas and when Josie awoke she found herself in the apartment she had designed for the simulation. Standing up she saw the impressive dick between her legs and walking over to the mirror she saw the new body she had. Wanting to put her new body to the test she looked around for anything suitable before settling for her hands. She had jerked off other people and tried to use that information to masturbate. Soon with one hand fingered her vagina and the other stroking her dick she cummed for the first time. After taking a moment to collect herself she cleaned off in the bathroom and decided to check her wardrobe. Pulling on a simple dress she exited her apartment to take a look at the rest of the simulation. Stepping outside she was pleased to see that nothing much had changed. She'd have to go back to work after a week and she intended to make the most of that time. Feeling much more confident in her new body she decided to try to see what shops were in the simulation perhaps even including a sex shop. Soon she found herself in a local comic shop where she found a girl kneeling in the back checking out something on a lower shelf. From what she could see the girl didn't seem to modified but that didn't bother Josie. The girl looked up as she approached and Josie could see she had nice breasts and was wearing a crop top and leggings. After some conversation and a bit of seduction the girl who's name was Olivia were soon back in Josie's apartment.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)