More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Jordan Li (Gen V)

Portrayed by both the handsome Derek Luh and outstanding London Thor; Jordan Li was born a supe, though while their powers is quite powerful, it left more than to be desired for their parents. Jordan's powers allowed them to switch between male and female, which made it quite difficult for them to be accepted by others. Jordan would work hard in order to reach a position in which they would have power over others, becoming a well-respected member on the campus of Godolkin University. In their male form, they become invisible with superhuman strength, and as a girl, they become more nimble with the ability to project energy blasts from their hands. This duality, along with being closely associated with the well-respected professor Richard Brinkerhoff, caused Jordan to rise to the top rankings at the university. But due to recent events, their position near the top is being tested by the introduction of a new student and a bit of prejudice.

Despite what Godolkin University is advertised at, its not completely safe as all types of supes roam the campus. Some whose powers and personalities may lead someone walking to campus nude.

How does Jordan end up naked

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)