More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by Torg Torg

Who's name did she pull?

John

"John," she says. "Your dare is to lick this off my tits." She glares at Miranda.

You gulp as you realize that Nicole is getting back at Miranda for putting her in this state using you as the means to her .

The others seem equally as shocked, but say nothing. You feel stuck, unable to move, until your eyes finally light on Nicole's cum-splattered tits. Your eyes quickly move up to her eyes and you see her wink at you. You can finally stand.

As you take a step forward, Nicole sits in her chair. You kneel down between her legs, looking her in the eyes. She still has a slight scowl on her face, except for her lips which are smiling at you. How is Miranda going to be about you licking Nicole's tits? How will this change your friendship?

You lean down and lick her left nipple which has no cum on it. It immediately perks up, and Nicole moans very quietly. Something in your head snaps, and you dive onto her boobs, licking them wildly and sucking her nipples. In just a few seconds, Nicole moans much louder, as she entwines her fingers in your hair.

In your frenzy to suck your childhood friend's tits, you forget that the cum is from two other guys. You lick up every bit of cum and then just suck her nipples, as well as play with the unattended nipple between your fingers. You are pretty wild and very thorough.

Then Nicole shrieks as her body trembles and cums.

You look around at the rest and see Matt and Tom stroking their cocks, which are at full mast, while Sarah and Miranda groping their own boobs.

Then you look back at Nicole. She opens her eyes to look up at you, and she smiles. You smile back.

You grab Nicole's shirt and hand it to her. She starts getting the rest of the spunk off her body.

You walk to the bowl and pull out a slip.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)