More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by Torg Torg

What's next?

Tom

"Tom!" you say. "Hmmm, I think everyone needs a little breather after all that. I dare you to take off Miranda and Nicole's panties. With your mouth and teeth only. No hands or feet."

Tom seems disappointed, but Nicole says, "Feet?"

"I didn't want any wiggle room," you reply.

Everyone else chuckles.

Making the best of it, Tom crawls over to Miranda first, who stands up. He starts tugging in the middle of her panties with his teeth, then moves to each side, getting the hem down far enough to see the top of her brown pubic hair. Then he leans in sticking his nose and mouth over her pantie-covered slit rub and nuzzle into her groin. Miranda gasps and holds his head, letting him stimulate her. When she moans, he stops and continues to remove her panties. Once he gets them over her butt, this time showing the top of her slit, he nuzzles her again, making sure his nose is on her clit.

Miranda is lost in the pleasant sensations Tom is making on her private parts. Then he pulls them the rest of the way off. Miranda steps out of them. Tom looks up at her and smiles, as she smiles back at him.

You hope you haven't ruined something with Miranda, but as Tom crawls over to Nicole, you see Miranda glance at you with a sweet smile. You grin back, pleased.

With Nicole, Tom uses many of the same techniques as he used on Miranda's panties, but when he first nuzzles into her panty-covered cunt, you see him nibble at her clit. Nicole shrieks and then groans as he bites her.

"Shit! Oh, Tom! Fuck!" she says, holding his head tightly to her pussy.

Then he stops and proceeds to remove them all the way. When Nicole steps out of them, she tousles his head. Then she looks up and you and winks again.

You're not sure what to make of all these smiles and winks. It seems to both Nicole and Miranda are with what you had Tom do at the moment.

Tom gets up and walks to the bowl, cock stiff and swinging wildly. He grabs a slip of paper and reads it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)