More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Who are we following?

Jamie Williams, Female, 27, Hiking Expert

Jamie wasn't a terribly exciting girl. Hm, more accurately it'd be best to say she wasn't a party girl, she led an interesting life, filling it with cross country road trips, hiking vacations, the great outdoors was her animal, not a club. This fairly active lifestyle left her with a fit form, there were curves here and there that nature had blessed her with, her chest was not as blessed as she would prefer though, sitting barely under a C-cup. She was pleased with her body though, looking after it, making sure she kept a right diet, tanned regularly to give her skin a lovely bronzed look.

All around a well put together individual, appreciating a good challenge from time to time, like a particularly difficult hiking trail. In the context of this universe though, she was modest, she didn't harbour too many fetishes, didn't go streaking or skinnydipping...

So why exactly was she driving along a highway in a rented Prius, completely and totally naked, without a shred of clothing in the trunk?

Lets rewind about a week.

"What new competition?" Our protagonist asks as she lounges in a silk robe on her couch, phone in hand, using her free hand to toy with her shoulder length brown hair "C'mon, I've been stuck with no events to go to for half a year, it's killing me!"

The voice on the other side of the phone lets out a groan "It's an event Jamie, not a competition...sounds like it's either an awareness thing or an experiment" This was one of her contacts, Michelle, they were friends of course, but she was incredibly helpful to Jamie as she kept up with all the latest hiking events...it goes without saying that it's been a bit of a dry spell this past year.

Jamie just sits up, rolling her eyes despite Michelle not being able to see "Okay what's the sitch? You're sounding cagey about this"

"I'm not! Am I? Anyway I just figure it might not be your thing..." Now that got Jamie interested, it was sounding almost like it was difficult.

"Spill" She had a determined grin on her face, this was like a puzzle box, admittedly without the painful hours of figuring out the piece you were moving actually didn't do anything and was simply there to distract you "C'mon Michelle, you're never like this for any other events, what happened to you practically daring me to go?"

There was a long pause, then a light sigh before Michelle replied "See, it's a regular hiking trail, indoors even so it really shouldn't be a problem..." Another short pause "...but..."

"But what? Do they want my liver or something?" The brunette chuckled back, getting up to walk over to the fridge, her silk robe falling open as she walked, revealing a sliver of the bare skin beneath to an empty Californian apartment.

"But you can't bring anything with you" Michelle seemed to that out.

Shrugging, Jamie retrieved a can of Pepsi Max from the fridge "So? I've been on no gear hiking trails before, piece of cake"

"No I mean..." There was yet another sigh on the other end, Michelle sure did love doing that "...no I mean any thing, like no gear...and no clothes"

Now that stopped Jamie in her tracks "Wait like, naked?" She asked, thinking the implications of that through. She'd heard of nude hiking in the past but that was merely something people did for fun, and it wasn't her kind of fun, she _liked _clothes for one reason or another and going nude just felt...scary.

"There's more details" She continued, clearing her throat and from what Jamie assumed, began reading something "It looks like they're going on a trust system to see how far people are willing to stretch it, like...it looks like they're hoping people will go the whole way, but at the same time aren't expecting anyone to go too crazy, permitting people to simply go from the neighbouring parking lot"

Even a parking lot seemed like a long way to go unclothed, it sounded crazy "I uh...where...where is this place by the way?" Jamie asked, heading back to the couch, she needed to sit back down again...

"Well, it's in Utah, I can text over the exact address in a bit" Michelle replied in that sort of tone like she was telling Jamie her son that she didn't have died in a war that thankfully hadn't happened.

Utah though, that's like, there's an entire state in the way...was it even legal to go naked in public in those places? She'd need to stop for gas, food, rest...wait why was she imagining going totally nude? She could just cheat and go there clothed, leave her stuff in the parking lot.

Jamie took a deep breath as she considered, taking a sip from her Pepsi before responding to Michelle "Well then I uh, that's a pretty interesting hike for sure, text over the details and I'll make up my mind. I'll have to do the research on it anyway, so..."

The girls didn't really chat much after, simply saying their goodbyes, leaving Jamie alone with her thoughts, wondering how to go...or if she even should, she's not going to win anything from it, but at the same time this was like admitting that the dragon holding the princess hostage was too much trouble for her, and letting that beautiful princess stay trapped...

She decided to sleep on it instead of letting weird thoughts like that rule her choice.

Morning, decision time...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)