More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Morning, decision time...

First, as always, research

Two days later (One day of Jaime trying to pretend the event didn't exist) Jamie found herself with a full outfit on, merely to sit in front of her computer in her apartment. It had only been a day or two since that event had got itself caught in her mind and her regulat clothing habits had derailed, normally home alone she wouldn't care...but with what she was planning? This was almost like a safety net.

Still, she was forcing herself to do research about it, like she'd do in any of her other hikes. Maybe if she looked at it in a more clinical way, like looking at routes, travel times, laws, it would shake her out of this small rut, get her head in the game.

Firstly, she looked at the set of rules this event had, just to check the specifics. Following the link Michelle had sent her, Jamie was taken to a site that almost looked like a health activism website. Finding the event relatively quickly as it featured the few nude pictures the place had, she was again greeted with a relatively friendly looking page, the rules clearly displayed.

To Jamie's surprise they weren't as strict as expected, attending nude even was optional but highly recommended for the experience, and she was perfectly within her rights to bring her phone as a form of communication and ID. But at the same time it kept mentioning how more money would be raised if she went completely nude. She'd have to do it, she figured she could just rent a car to travel, then just take her phone with her...that's all she'd need, hopefully.

Almost forgetting, she then looked into public nudity laws. As expected California her home state, was extremely loose with their laws, to the point that nudity was almost encouraged. Very little seemed illegal, outside of public fornication of course, but even then there were designated zones where fucking in public was legal, a note mentioning that people walking around nude all day, looking at other nude people might get pent up and not have enough time to get home to release that 'tension'

The thought of it made Jamie blush, people would just do that? Pleasure themselves, other people in public? She couldn't do that, being aroused in public...even if she might be the tiniest bit turned on right now.

Remembering the call from Michelle, Jamie quickly began checking up on Utah's laws, as it's the location of the event. Her findings revealed slightly stricter laws, but nudity was still legal there. As long as she wasn't visibly or deliberately aroused in public, which should be easy because she's not a pervert...at least in her eyes. Other laws included things like the obvious, no fucking or soliciting sex in public, no streaking (Of course there's an entire document detailing the specifics of "streaking") but it also included stranger things, like not being allowed to simply be bottomless, but being topless is fine as long as you aren't wearing jeans?

Jamie frowned slightly, shrugging her shoulders at the legal strangeness. She was just a hiker, she wasn't dumb but her main interest was just finding out in broad strokes whether she can do something or not, usually finding out herself by forcing herself to climb a tall looking mountain. Unfortunately it was looking like that tall looking mountain might be Nevada.

To get to Utah from California, she'd either have to go the long way to Arizona, or straight through Nevada. Now this usually wouldn't be a problem, especially seeing as she wouldn't have to go through much of the state...the problem is that Nevada is one of the single digit number of states in the US right now where nudity still remains illegal. Nudity laws still being relatively new means that they haven't been picked up by all places, most of them have and some like California have welcomed them with open arms. Progress is certainly being made and the laws are on the verge of changing...but they probably won't change within a weak.

This puts a small wrench into Jamie's plans, because technically for around a day of her drive, she'd be spending it a naked criminal, which given she'd be inside a car might not be that hard. She'd just need to make sure she doesn't stop in Nevada at all, or go through any towns, or bump into a cop. Now that Jamie was thinking about it there was a great deal of risk involved, but it was just a speedbump, there was always one on every hiking trip, like a rock in the path, or a bridge ending up being less stable than previously expected.

With that all out of the way, Jamie just had a week...well, over half of a week to prep herself for this, as well as actually get to the place, naked.

First day of prep work?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)