More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CaptainKitty CaptainKitty

Pick a story

James participates in a trial for a competing brand

James was a broke-ass student. With all the will in the world, even working a part-time job, even with his dad chipping in every now and then, it wasn't enough. And so he'd found himself here, in the sterile corporate office running this clinical trial he'd agreed to be a part of. He sat tapping his nails on the formica table, staring at his own reflection in the two-way mirror on one wall.

He was of average height and build, his hair brown and a little unkempt. His grey eyes stared back at him dully, bored waiting for the researcher to come in. He glanced at his watch. He'd been here twenty minutes.

But his frustration evaporated when the door opened and the researcher walked in. She was a knock-out, 6'1'', with tanned skin, long flowing blonde hair, big blue eyes, cocksucking lips and a pair of ridiculous badonkadonks. "Sorry to keep you waiting, James. I'm Dr Anneka."

James sat up a little straighter. "Uh, hey, nice to meet you."

Dr Anneka explained to him that this was a clinical trial for a rival brand to the X-Change Pill. Ever-growing in popularity, other corporations understandably wanted a cut of this new and lucrative market. The trial would run for two weeks, with an option to extend if he consented. All he had to do was undergo a trial run of one of Changerol's novel products, not yet released on the market. After all, with all the well-publicised incidents with X-Change, why not try to avoid having the same shady reputation?

James thought it over. "OK, but uh... what exactly do I need to do?"

Dr Anneka smiled, her eyelashes fluttering. "Simply try out our product, use it, go out. Report back to us a couple of times a week for monitoring and to report back how your experiences have been. So, are you still interested, James?"

Which is he sampling?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)