More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by chyoauser999 chyoauser999

What does Jade do?

Jade takes the initiative

"OMG Claire, I can’t believe you’d do something like this just to get in my pants, such tenacity… should be rewarded," she said.

She sunk to her knees and started to suck my dick, her tongue expertly explored my new member, licking every bump and crevice, the sensation so strong it made me feel weak at the knees, i couldn’t control the urges of my new body anymore, and decided it was time to show her what I could do with my tongue. I picked her up and took her to my bed, kissing her whole body, taking my time as I made my way down to her pussy, and once I got there, I kissed her sex, deeply, then I started licking her clit, using only my tongue to pleasure her. I could tell she had never been kissed like this, because her body was writhing, almost in agony, as if she couldn´t stand the pleasure I was giving her, but her moans gave her away, as she had never moaned like that with dean, she was completely lost in her lust, pulling my head deeper into her.

When she seemed ready to cum, I stopped… "Your first orgasm tonight will not come from my tongue, it will come from my cock," I said and I spun her around and lifted her ass up. The sight of her in that position made me feel something I had never felt before, power.

Whenever I had sex with other girls It was a kind of a push and pull situation, where none had real power over the other, sex was a shared agreement, but in this body, I was in charge, I was literally bending her to my will, she mine to take, and mine I was going to make her.

Drunk on my newly discovered power, I penetrated her roughly, fast and hard, until my full length was inside her, she screamed a little but I didn’t care, and before she got used to it, I started pounding her, pushing as deep as I could everytime, she started whimpering and tried to push me away with her hand, but I was having none of that, I grabbed her arm and used it as leverage to fuck her even harder, she was no longer a woman, she was merely a hole, a hole only to be used for my pleasure.

Somewhere along the line, she came once, then twice, then a third time, but I kept pounding her, only stopping when I decided I wanted to play with her boobs, so I picked her up and put her against the wall, as impaled her with my dick, I was amazed at how much this body could endure, I fucked her like that for another three orgasms, until I felt mine was finally coming, I pushed deeper into her and into the wall, as my muscles clenched and I planted my cum deep into.

After that it was like my body had lost all of it strength, and we collapsed together on the bed. When we woke up the next day, and she saw me back in female form, I thought she’d freak out, but she just looked at me lustfully and told me to take another pill. We never left my room for the rest of the weekend… god, this will be hard to explain…

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)