More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Some Other Wastelander Some Other Wastelander

Who's our lucky master?

Izuku Midoriya: College Student And Beloved All-But-Pro Hero

Izuku woke up in a daze, having trouble remembering what exactly happened. The only thing he was 100% certain about was that he wasn't here before he passed out. Upon properly standing up, he noticed a few things. First, "here" was very humid at the moment. Second, "here" appeared to be some kind of a jungle. Thirdly, "here" he stood, completely naked. Looking around as much as possible, Izuku was positive no one was around.

"Okay, I think I'm alone." Speaking out loud always did calm his nerves. Probably why he mutters so badly. "Although I shouldn't let my guard down. I certainly didn't end up here without someone's help."

"Ain't that the truth?" A woman said.

Izuku turned around to see who spoke. To say this woman wasn't what he expected would be an understatement. She had curly, purple hair with blue eyes, fairly pale skin complexion (he couldn't quite tell if she was Japanese or not), and had quite the nice figure with generous hips and large, almost Momo-tier breasts. What really caught his attention was her clothing: she had a yellow sweater shirt (known as a jumper) with black spirals over each of her breasts, and no pants what so ever. However, there was one question on his mind. "How did you get behind me?"

This woman was busy observing Izuku. Not just because he was buff (he was, despite being slightly shorter than her) as she knew about his physic before selecting him. His arms being scarred was something she already knew about as. No, it was his stance she found so intriguing. He looked ready for a fight, with his fists clenched and his legs ready to run or jump. Yet despite this, he was blushing fairly badly and he clearly had an erection from seeing her. He likes what he sees, but doesn't trust what he sees. She smiled at this as she placed a finger on her chin. "You're something else, ya know?"

Izuku's face flustered for a second, but then regained his composure (well, as much as he could). "You-you didn't answer me!"

"True." She then snapped her fingers, and a bush sprung up between them to block his manhood from her line of sight. "Relax, I'm not a villain if that's what you're thinking."

"Then... you're a hero?"

"Eh.... no."

Izuku lowered his fists but refused to unclench his fists. "So, you're a vigilente?"

She placed her finger on her chin again, but this time with an actually puzzled expression. "In a sense, yeah. But not as you might think." She then leaned forward whiling winking at him, and her breasts moved in a manor that made it clear there was no bra underneath that jumper. "Let's just say I'm erotic neutral."

"Uh... isn't it Chaotic Neutral?"

"That too." She happily snapped away the bush, and Izuku instinctively covered his crotch to little avail thanks to his "excitement". The woman started chuckling. "Oh man, no wonder so many wanted you for a season." She walked up to him, placed an arm around him, and smacked his hip with her own. The moment her sweater touched him, Izuku felt more relax and hazy than normal, to the point he didn't take any issue with her hip poke. "I'm Hypno-Tan, and I'll be the hostess this season."

"S-season? Host? Like of the summer?"

Hypno-Tan had to stop herself from spitting while laughing. "No, no silly. Hostess of the game show. But that can wait until later."

"What?" Izuku was able to focus enough to get her off of him. "W-what do you mean that can wait? What are you talking about?"

"Well, I say "that can wait" because I'd rather have the whole cast to not explain things more than once. Each season has a minimum of six ladies per master, so I'd rather not repeat everything. Besides, the gals are certainly going to be excited to meet you."

"M-master? S-six?"

"Minimum!" She jovoally reminded. "I don't mind repeating the fun parts, especially to someone so easily flustered." She moved her hip out to the side at the same time. "You're too damn cute when you're flustered, by the way."

Izuku's mind, rushing from place to place about the situation, came to a screeching halt with a revelation. Wait... that means I'm not the only person here... And... ladies? LADIES?! Oh crap! What if they're just as undressed as me? Izuku's mind was flooded with mostly his classmates, forcing him to literally slap some sense into himself (much to Tan's amusement) He eventually got his mind focused on the fact that other people are stuck here, and could very well need his help escaping from... wherever "here" is. I need more answers from her. "Assuming that I'm the master-"

"-Assuming correctly there, hunk."

Izuku gulped. She and Mina would probably get along. "Right. How many are here, and who are they?"

"Well I don't want to ruin the surprise, do I? There's no fun in the reveal if you know who all is here?"

"Well, can I at least know how many?" If I know how many I'm looking for, I can then plan on how to get them to safety. I won't be able to make any immediate moves, since she has a good deal of control over wherever we are. Maybe playing along would be better for now. "I mean, I should at least be a little prepped, right?"

Back to thinking, Hypno-Tan eventually went "very well, I suppose I can tell you that much." She gave him a devilish smirk.


A/N: I left this one short just so others can take over from here if they want to. For anyone curious about how Hypno-Tan looks:

A typical design and body type she's given

A lighter build of her, gives a better look of her hair and shirt

My favorite drawing of her

A steamed-hams comic someone made for her. No, seriously. She's used for almost as much comedy as she is erotica

How many were there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)