More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

What are you?

Irranna: Goddess Of Lust, Carnality, And Sex

You are trapped, just as you have always been. Twins shouldn't do this to each other, surely?

You are Anari's twin sister, but she thinks you are a being of evil and has locked you away.

You have no worshipers, no one knows you even exist, and if they did, their worship would only serve to strengthen the prison that binds you.

You are chained, spread-eagled onto an altar to yourself, in a tiny shrine sealed at the heart of a mountain. You've been trapped here so long you have no idea how you are still sane, but that's the true horror of this, you ARE sane, and can do nothing but wriggle slightly against the invisible chains that bind you and think endlessly of how you might escape.

For the umpteen millionth time, you call up your status sheet and look at your abilities.

Irranna: Goddess of Lust, Carnality, and Sex.
Alignment: Chaotic/??? (Alignment on Good/Evil axis will be decided by the aggregate of your first 69 Clergy.)
Race: Deity.
Gender: Hermaphrodite

Divine Rank: 1
Deific Power: 1,000.609 / 69,000,000,000,000,000,000.000

[STR] 10
[DEX] 14
[CON] 14
[APP] 16
[WIS] 12
[INT] 12
[CHA] 16

Abilities:

Auras:

Lust Aura:
Everyone within 200 feet of any target Alter of Your Faith starts gaining 1 point of Lust per second. If their Lust exceeds their Wisdom they become Aroused. If their Lust exceeds their Wisdom×3 they must find a sex partner to begin having sex with within 15 seconds or become Nauseated. (The nauseated condition ends if they find a sex partner.) If their Lust exceeds their Wisdom×10 and they are not already having sex they will Orgasm, and fall . If they are having sex they still Orgasm, but don't fall . In both cases, their Lust meter resets equal to their Wisdom. individuals are largely immune to this effect, they can still be affected up to the limit of the arousal stage but no further. If 'Sleep' is the type of Unconsciousness they are experiencing, they will have an Erotic Dream.
Cost: 0.001 Deific Power per second.
Concentration?: Set and Forget; Timer Possible.

Aura of Carnality:
As per Aura of Lust, above, except the range is reduced to 1 foot per level of the target and the target must be a member of Your Clergy instead of an Altar. You may choose whether or not your clergy are affected by this power when activated, but may not change that choice until the set duration expires or you consciously dismiss the effect.

Sexual Blessings:
You may bless one of your worshipers with any/all of the following sex-related effects for the listed Deific Strength costs. Note, it is absolutely forbidden (with one very special exception) to bless a worshiper more than once, any blessings to be applied must all be done in one go. That said, you can apply as many blessings as you have the Defic Strength to pay for whenever you bless a worshiper, as long as you apply them all at the same time.

Demigod (1):
This is the only exception to the 'no multiple blessings' rule: if you have made one of your worshipers a Divine Concubine, all children conceived/sired with that individual must receive this blessing before birth or they will be stillborn. This gives the individual certain powers and enhanced stats, and instills a magical inclination to follow your faith as an adult.
Cost: 60 Deific Power.

Demigod (2):
This is similar to Demigod (1) except it can only be applied to a mortal worshiper who does not already have the Demigod template, it is not an exception to the multiple blessings restriction, and it is far more expensive.
Cost: 609 Deific Power.

Divine Concubine:
You modify a mortal to be able to receive your seed or give you his and conceive half-divine children. The mortal can always recognize you in any form, and not only have sex with you in any mortal guise but enjoy it as well. Furthermore, the mortal so blessed will always become Aroused when in your presence and be receptive to any sexual suggestions you make, from threesomes to drinking your cum and more. (They may take some convincing if they would normally be disinterested or if you have treated them poorly in the past, however.)
Cost: 69 Deific Power.

Fertility:
With this blessing, you make one of your female worshipers supernaturally fertile. The target of this blessing will become pregnant from any sexual encounter with a Male or True Hermaphrodite of a compatible species, as long as she isn't already past the first week of any existing pregnancy. Furthermore, the woman in question will always be able to carry the baby(s) to term, so long as she doesn't die during the pregnancy, and will have a swift and easy labor and delivery.
Cost: 60 Deific Power.

Potency:
With this blessing, you make one of your male worshipers supernaturally potent. The man in question will be able to maintain an erection for up to four hours straight as long as he is engaging in sexual activities, and will only cum when his partner cums. Furthermore, whenever he has sex with a woman during the peak week of her fertility cycle, there is a +200% chance she will become pregnant on top of any existing modifiers for her race or other conditions. In most situations, this means pregnancy is guaranteed.
Cost: 69 Deific Power.

Full Hermaphrodite:
This blessing makes one of your devout worshipers into a Hermaphrodite like yourself. The recipient grows the opposite set of genitalia, (and other sex characteristics,) in addition to their normal set, or in the case of an individual who is neuter, castrated, or spayed, grows both. All these organs will be fully functional barring other problems, effects, and/or curses.
Cost: 60 Deific Power.

Spells:

Power Word; "Cum!":
Everyone within hearing range of your voice experiences an extremely strong orgasm, causing them to freeze in place for (30 - charisma) seconds. They will also ejaculate if capable of doing so. Unless the person has reason to dislike you, (specifically including feeling you have just made them be unfaithful to any vow or existing relationship, ) their sexual relationship towards you immediately improves by 1 point.
Cost: 9 Deific Power Per Person Affected.


That's it, that's all you can do: nothing that can get you out of here, and you...

Wait...


Deific Power: 1,000.609 / 69,000,000,000,000,000,000.000


You have power! Not much, but enough to do something! How is that possible? You shouldn't be able to gain any Power, the shrine is supposed to drain any power you do gain to try to build an Anti-Curse into your intrinsic field that your first 69 clerics will all be paragons of good and kindness?!? Obviously, that hasn't happened, or you would have been teleported to the middle of the brothel district in Ostvale to wreak havoc on those enslaving women for sex there, so the shrine must be broken somehow...

Suddenly, one of the walls caves in and standing in the hole is a short young man holding a glowing blue pickaxe...

"Goddess Irranna! My name is Mark Jackson Starstrider, I'm here to rescue you!" He says brandishing his weapon and cutting the chains tieing you to the altar with one stroke of the axeblade each...

You Are FREE! What Do You Do First?!?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)