More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

You Are FREE! What Do You Do First?!?

Try To Seduce The Man Who Rescued You! (Too Bad You're A Goddess Of Lust And Sex, Not SEDUCTION...)

"Oh, Mark! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for someone to come to save me from this place! Please, I have to repay your kindness and right now I have nothing to offer but my body: please lie with me, and I will bestow blessings beyond your wildest dreams upon you!" You say throwing your arms around Mark Jackson Starstrider's neck but he delicately disentangles himself.

"Irranna, I'm flattered by your offer, and hope you don't take offense at my refusal, but you can offer me nothing that I don't either already possess or have little interest in. I am a Demigod of Lorchos, sent here to help you at his behest, and a Divine Concubine to Bast, goddess of all Cats, whom I would not betray her trust for all the wide world. However, if you want to repay my kindness, instead of trying to give me your body and blessings you will owe a Favor to Lorchos and Bast." He explains, leading you out through the tunnel that's been dug into the mountain to reach your secret shrine...

You feel, hurt, the man who rescued you is not even interested: not interested in YOU, the literal goddess of lust, quite a blow to the ego right there, but you forge ahead.

"Very well, I will owe Lorchos and Bast a Favor for your aid. Do you have a party that you worked with to mine this tunnel? I have a bit of divine power at my disposal and am feeling frisky to use it." You ask...

What Is Mr. Starstrider's Answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)