More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

When and how does Hermione end up naked?

In the Library

Hermione Jean Granger an eighteen year old woman was doing her homework losing the track of the day it being way pass her Curfew. Hermione Granger always liked to study which got her ex boyfriend Ron Weasley cheating on her with Lavender Brown. Hermione had another friend name Harry James Potter who was an half blood and her crush plus Harry has an very nice grandma despite not being Mrs Potter or Mrs Fleamont Potter you see Harry's grandfather was the other man in an very Complicated marriage, Harry's grandma or Nana as Harry calls her, (Harry's nana Decided to cheat on her current Husband with Harry's grandpa and the result was Harry's father James Fleamont Potter. While at School Harry's father didnt play pranks on his mother's friend but warn about his brother Sirius Orion Black, which Lily felled for the man Harry's grandma was Walburga Black unlike her brother Cgrynus she hated the pureblood purity). Hermione was reaching for an book when she felt colder then she noticed, "Oh my god... i'm naked" said Hermione, She used the book to covered her breast and nether regions, (Hermione always Confess that she wasnt the hottest woman at school which got every woman hating that including Harry Potter since He has an thing for Hermione after finding his friend well ex friend since his grandma told him if he treats any girl bad hes just your friend). Hermione walked over to the end of the bookself when Harry turned the corner, Hermione was embarrassed, Harry wasnt suppose to see her like this. "Wow and you say arent hot Hermione" said Harry hiding an erection. "Harry Potter why are you here" said Hermione while holding the book, until she noticed her school robes in his hand "Well you could figure out" said Harry, "Why did you get me naked Harry Potter" said Hermione, "Because I am in love with you" said Harry, Hermione blushed "so why didnt you just tell me this before Harry, well when I was in clothes" said Hermione, "Maybe Because I want to shag you in the Library" said Harry, Hermione drop the book so Harry could get look at her, then she turns around since shes Aware Harry likes her ass. Harry kisses Hermione's neck "I have been wanting you since I'd thought of girls even my grandma knows this, I wanted to wait until we're 18 to have sex with you and possibly" said Harry, "Harry,I am all yours we just get Elope and right now lets make Harry Junior". Moaned Hermione, " James Harry Potter" corrected Harry. "just fuck his mama Harry Potter" blushed Hermione, Harry got naked which Hermione could feel his erection it was way bigger than Ron's. There was an sound. Harry didnt care He has the hottest woman naked and they were about to baby make, Walburga Black was about to be an Great Grandma. The Footsteps saw two on the foot with Harry ontop on Hermione. "Wow James didnt do this Lily while I caught them" said An older woman enjoying the young couple mating.

Who is the older woman watching it go down?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)