More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SergeantPepper SergeantPepper

What's next?

In front of family

The computer screen in S.T.A.R Labs' central room was flashing red, a satellite image of the city filling the screen as lines moved in unclear yet threatening circles over it. At the sound of an alert, the empty room was filled with a small handful of people drawn to the noise.

Cisco was the first to make it to the screen, spinning it around.

"Not good," he said.

"What is it?"

Barry was the next in the room, followed swiftly by Caitlin, Nora, and Iris.

"Looks like Weather Witch causing trouble downtown," Cisco said. "Chaotic weather patterns."

"Business as usual?" Nora said.

"Pretty much," Cisco said.

Nora nodded. Then she pulled off her shirt. Whatever Cisco was going to say next was quickly cut off by his jaw dropping and expression freezing as the young speedster's rather lovely boobs slipped into view, the pair firm and perky and shifting as she so-innocently lay her shirt down on the desk next to her and started on undoing her pants.

There was a lot that those watching wanted to say, but none were able to find the words. Iris and Barry were too shocked, Caitlin was staring in disbelief, and Cisco was particularly distracted, as the bare-chested woman slid her pants down her long, bare legs to reveal a lack of underwear and a slit shaved bare. She kicked her shoes off and stepped out of them, laying them over her clothes. A little jittery, Nora at last looked up and took a couple of steps over to the mannequin where her costume was stored.

Only then did she see the four staring at her, look down at herself, look back up to them, and scream. In a panic she yanked the mannequin down, unable to quickly get her costume from it, but able to hold it at an angle in front of herself, her eyes wide.

"Nora," Barry said. He faltered, lost for words.

She clutched the mannequin tighter to her front. It wasn't often she felt the outside of her outfit pressed against her bare body.

"What? How?!" Nora stammered.

"Wow," Cisco said.

"Dude!" Barry said.

"What?" Cisco said. "She's not my daughter."

Nora whimpered, and seemed to want nothing more than to curl up into a ball and disappear as all eyes returned to her.

"Why is this happening?" she whimpered.

"Don't ask us," Caitlin said. "You're the one that started to strip."

"Yeah, but, like, at speed," Nora said. "Too fast to be seen. At least it usually is."

Caitlin frowned. She looked sideways to Barry, while Cisco's eyes never once left the dark-skinned bare beauty fidgeting behind the mannequin, her legs exposed beneath it and her shoulders and panicky face visible over it.

Curiously, Barry waved his arm around in front of his face. A little concerned, he looked back up to Caitlin.

"My speed's not kicking in either," Barry said. "That's probably not good, huh?"

"Dampening your powers?" Iris said. "Cicada?"

"Security system ought to have picked up an intruder," Cisco said. "I hope. Best to be sure."

Iris out of all of them didn't seem to know where to look. Instinctively she wanted to offer some comforting gaze to her naked daughter, though whenever their eyes made contact, Nora grew even more flustered at being naked in front of her parents.

Cisco coughed.

"Back on topic," Cisco said. "You do this at super-speed every time you want to change into your costume?"

"I can't exactly wear it on top of my clothes!" Nora said.

"But you get naked every time?"

"Don't remind me," Nora said.

"Alright, alright," Iris said. "Maybe we can focus on fixing this?"

"No, wait," Caitlin said. "I'm curious."

"Called it," Cisco said.

"Not like that!" Caitlin quickly interrupted. "Nora. You're... naked."

"Kinda noticed!"

"But, no underwear," Caitlin said.

Nora bit her lip.

"It's not my fault, okay!" Nora said. "Stupid decades-old bra clasps, way too fiddly. Nothing like the ones I'm used to."

"And your panties?"

Nora shook her head.

"Wash day," she said. "Is this really important?"

"I guess not," Caitlin admitted.

She stopped, and moved back. Cisco's eyes were still as wide as saucers.

"But seriously, every time you change?" Cisco said. "No bra or anything?"

"Cisco!" Iris said.

"Oh, fine," Cisco said. "I'll check out the slowed-down security footage myself then."

Nora bit back a retort, too caught up in her current predicament.

"How about we work on fixing this?" she said. "And better yet, start by everyone turning around so I can get dressed?"

She faced them for a second, squirming, face burning with embarrassment, with what little dignity and courage she could muster.

All that composure was quickly ruined as Ralph, late to the meeting, walked into the lab and was greeted by the site of the speedster's pert ass naked as it had only ever been in his fantasies.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)