More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by v9 v9

Can a skeletal staff change the world?

Impotent rage

For the moment our monster could only silently and impotently fume. It seemed that there was nothing he could do to directly affect his fate, or was there? He pondered on this as he watched his captor from his new position of being carried in her hand as a staff. He got a better view of the mage as she hurried to catch up with her allies. Her robes hid most of her figure which disappointed him but he could tell it wasn't as exaggerated as the rogues, her face was pleasant, olive skin, small nose, full lips and large almond eyes which had a twinkle of mischief in them. She moved quickly and soon caught up with the more cautious rogue and cleric.

They were in a smashed up tomb surrounded by desecrated bodies, they seemed to have met a fourth hero who looked like a barbarian from his distinct lack of clothes. He was flexing his muscles which were almost as exaggerated as the rogues tits much to the annoyance of the cleric.

The rogue spotted the mage and said "Hey Jenna, this is Alex Giantboned" introducing her to the barbarian.

"Uh, hi Alex, interesting name, aren't you a bit high level for here. Dave was kind enough to offer us help getting started in the game, I'm not sure we need both you guys help, we wouldn't want to waste your time."

"Don't worry about it, I like to hang around the beginner levels every so often and check on the newbies" declared the barbarian confidently as he leered at the rogues cleavage. "Just doing my part, resting between missions, defeating giants and griffans, I've actually been invited to join a party that's going to kill a dragon soon."

"Yeah, right" replies the cleric with a note of bitterness.

The barbarian flexes a bicep at him, "well when you're at level 69 you pretty much get to run the show, get the best gear and do the best missions. Something a level 15 like you wouldn't know about, eh Davesux."

"Very mature Alex, it's Dave01roCks and you know it" complains Dave.

"Yeah, if you say so, but it's good that there is at least one member of the group who has a name that suits them, eh, seeXXXygrrrl876. Come to think of it a pretty rogue should have a pretty bow." A golden bow appears in his hand. "I would love to give this to you but I have two conditions, first your real name and secondly a kiss."

"What!" Roars the cleric, he takes a couple of swings at the barbarian but it doesn't do any damage. "You can't hurt another hero in this area dumbass" states the barbarian flatly "but we can settle this like men later on if you like" he continued with a grin.

The cleric responds in expletives, jumping up and down around the barbarian and running into him. When this doesn't work and with a final "Fuck you" Dave01rocks leaves in a sulk.

The three remaining party members watch him leave with a sense of relief. "It's Nora by the way" replies the rogue, she steps forward and presses her body against him, giving him a long lingering kiss. She eventually steps back and holds her hand out for the bow. Her breasts jiggle impressively when she jumps up and down once the barbarian hands it to her as agreed. She examines the bow and seeming satisfied declares "let's go kick some ass" as she turns to exit the tomb.

"I am so going to cyber that" says Alex quietly to himself. He turns to Jenna and tries to obscure his creep factor "hey, your friend seems nice" he stops as he sees you in her hand for the first time. "That staff looks cool but you'll need to get a better one soon" he steps close to Jenna and stroke her arm "you know, once we get out of here and I'm finished with your friend I could help you with... getting your hands on some bigger and better equipment."

"Uuuuuuuuuh, what a sweet offer, gee golly yes, I would love to virtually prostitute myself to you" replies Jenna mockingly.

The barbarian squeezes her arm tightly causing her to wince in pain "don't be such a stuck up bitch, I might not be able to kill you in this area but I could kill you with one hit once we get out of here. Your friend knows how to play the game, you'd better learn" threatens the barbarian before letting go of her arm and marching after her friend.

"Ah shit, this world is full of assholes and sluts" states Jenna.

You can't help but agree but the question is, what can you do about it.

Can you save the world from assholes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)