More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TatyanaVolonova TatyanaVolonova

What's next?

How is the Royal Harem funded...Tatyana finds out!

Today 2500 beautiful young Molonian women serve in the Royal Harem. This, obviously, costs a lot of money! Since the first harem in the year 1008 the Imperial Chancellory has raised a tax on every daughter born in Molonia to pay for the procurement, upkeep and administration of the historic institution. Today, in our daily lessons after service, we often get reminded of the Seraglio Tax Code, as it is called.

Even as we carry out the duties of collecting urine from aristocrats in the morning, we must never forget we are fed, watered and housed by taxes, in order to be able to have this amazing honour bestowed upon us. These days the taxes are raised in the following ways:

All common families pay 2% tax on income per daughter from the age of 18 until she is married, engages in applicable service or turns 35. Our family's neighbour is now 35 and was never selected for the harem but has worked on farms and in the Civil Sexual Service, which helped her papa with his tax burden. Her papa still needs her to marry and so has placed the required nude pictures of her in the local paper, I hope Ludmilla finds a husband soon as I know her papa still punishes her with his belt every week!

Aristocratic families pay an additional 2% tax for their daughters. This is why aristocrats are always very keen for their daughters (once they attain the age of 18) to be chosen for 5 years harem service - only five, not the ten we commoners do! Although we may all volunteer for extra years of course! Aristocrats have their own specialist Procurers who will visit them in their mansions and castles to view their daughters, we commoners are chosen on the beaches and in the parks!

Once a girl is procured to serve in the Royal Harem the family is not liable to the tax and, if they are commoners like me, she will earn her family a 5000 Szloty annual stipend. So you can see why families are always very pleased if their pretty young daughter is selected for service. The fact she will often be serving men and women so much older is ignored by her proud parents!

Those less pretty girls that the Procurers still find acceptable are generally sent to the army, they serve less time because, as we all know, their service is a lot harder than ours here in the palace! Daughters procured to serve in a Regimental Harem will be liable to a 1% tax and will earn their family a 2000 Szloty annual stipend. Aristocrats serve two years, Commoners seven.

An army chattel will always serve many men, no matter their ranks, at once and, at least once every week the girls take part in a traditional "piss orgy" with the lower ranks. Punishment is always so much harder too... and always outdoors in metal frames in front of the entire battalion.

Apart from harem service their are other ways of helping with the tax burden:

Daughters carrying out Voluntary Civil Sexual Service work, where they provide sexual services to any citizen in our parks, or our industrial areas, between the months of May and September will be liable to 1.00% tax. My sister now does CSS work and wrote to me about it last year.

Naturally, a CSS worker can expect all her holes to be used!

Those girls too shy to work in sexual service can serve in the Department of Farm Labour between the months of May and September and will be liable to 1.50% tax. Essential for our country's harvest, it is hard work. These girls do get accommodation and food for free, sometimes rather basic - often on straw in the barns!

Centuries of tradition dictate that these girls always work naked in our hot summers, beccause this allows them to understand their position in the farming hierarchy.

Our villages, towns and cities are full of inns providing beer, spirits, food and, of course, sexual company for citizens who wish to pay for such things (Civil Sexual Service outdoors is never paid for). This is also regulated by the State and those daughters working as licensed inn-girls in a registered establishment will be liable to 0.75% tax.

As always, any tax reduction is dependent on accreditation of their mandated performance by State Assessors!

The "Applicable Services" that provide for zero tax are all and any service to the Crown, the Ministry for Female Oversight, or the female branch of the Molonian army as cooks, cleaners and laundry-maids. Girls serving in the army generally do so "bottomless" - again, a tradition that has carried on to modern times, with newer types of clothing.

Daughters selected as Tithe Hunt Maidens shall be liable to 0.50% tax for the year of the hunt.

There can be an additional tax imposed when daughters are sentenced to serve on a Correction Farm. Then the family will be liable to an additional 1% tax if the girl is unmarried and 0.5% tax if married, this is paid whilst she carries out her sentence.

Finally, for girls attending university; their family pays the Seraglio Tax plus 4% until course completion and during summer recess they must either serve in the CSS or on a non-correctional farm or in a Regimental Harem.

Taxes are paid until marriage, which in Molonia is always conducted with a naked bride, or until a daughter turns 35... so now you know how the royal Molonian Harem is funded!

(There's always pictures: https://tatyanas-story.blogspot.com/2020/12/paying-for-it-all.html)

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)