More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 30 by DoAdventures DoAdventures

What idea?

How far can we push her

The laboured words uttered from Trip sent panic and dread through Max’s head as he withdrew his engorged cock from her slippery cunt lips, her body responding in ways she had never felt before. The toing and froing, having stopped giving her a slight reprieve, as each of them began to slowly pull away from her twitching and shuddering body until there wet eager cocks were left dangling at the entrance of her open mouth and cunt.

Thick saliva poured out of Max’s throat, running down her chin and splattering onto the floor between her hands before Jimmy gripped her head again holding it still and re-inserting himself. He thrust brutally in and out of her gaping mouth, pounding as deep as he could go, skull-fucking her like an act of vengeance. He went in hard bursts, pulling out sporadically and smacking her around the face once more, paddling her flushed cheeks with the veiny shaft of his cock, before ploughing back in to make her eyes bulge once more with his hard piston-action.

Max's eyes were watering, her face flushing. She was blowing snot-bubbles from her attempts to suck in air through her nose and burbling with saliva-thick incoherence every time the cock withdrew. Her senses were overwhelmed, but she knew this was still only the beginning.

“Jesus christ Jimmy” Trip spoke, apprehension in his voice as he heard the hard thumping of his friends cock beat into Max’s willing mouth.

“Argghh!” Jimmy angrily shouted as he stopped slamming into Max’s throat and buried himself deep into her face holding her tightly. “She’s.... Ah” Jimmy started to speak, his eyes rolling into the back of his head, “Ours..... For the... Oh fuckkkkk me, using” he struggled to finish before he pulled his cock from her mouth with a pop, slivers of saliva hanging on to his dick as it pulled out and he stood triumphantly above her as ropes of drool and throat slime dribbled out of her mouth.

“I know man but fuck!” Trip started speaking as if he was feeling sorry for Max, “But I couldn’t get in haha” he chuckled as he looked down at her pussy now inches away from cock and begging for him to enter.

“Max...” Trip spoke, his voice slobbering as he wiped the corner of his mouth free from spit, now focusing his gaze down at her tight little asshole. “I want to save this moment for a lifetime and I want you to beg for us to fuck you” he said with grit in his voice, “I want you to beg for our cocks, I.... I want you to.....“ he paused catching a slight grimace on the side of her face before delivering his command, “Want it”.

His commands seemed to send visible shivers down her back to the tips of her toes as her shoulders stiffened up and her back straightened out, stretching her body to kiss the tip of Trip’s cock with her clit sending sparks up her spine and breathed a heavy hot wanton sigh on Jimmy’s bell-end, her tongue acting of it’s own accord and looking to envelope his stiff prick again.

“That’s a good bitch” Jimmy spat as he moved her hair from her face and cupped the underside of her chin forcing her to look upwards and stare into his eyes. “I could get used to you” he said, as his eyes lit up and an idea sparked his interest.

“What?” Trip asked seeing Jimmy’s face contort and his brow furrow as if he were trying to work out a really difficult mathematic exam.

Looking up and realising his face had given him away, Jimmy moved away from Max and motioned for his friend to join him.

“Tsk” Trip complained as he followed Jimmy to the other side of the room, “What is it?” he questioned, missing her already and stealing a glance towards her.

“Listen man, we could keep her” Jimmy whispered, “We could fuck her whenever and however we want” he continued with an evil smile darting across his lips.

The thought and ability of using Max whenever he wanted to caused Trip’s face to glow as he turned to see her beautiful body on all fours, her skin shinning and reflecting the low lighting, her firm breasts hanging just so and her peach of an ass poised in the air ready for the taking before turning back to Jimmy, “Sketch is going to be a while” he acknowledged before walking back towards Max.

*Fucking hell sketchy! Where are you!* Max screamed internally, her belly aching from cramp as her body refused to give her a release, little tickles of sweat running down her back and off her sides onto the filthy floor beneath her and her heart rate beginning to jolt as both heavy footsteps neared her again.

Jimmy had already resumed his position, his softening cock dangling proudly at Max’s nose and his hands wrapping around the back of her head ready to pump into her face again but Trip spoke up.

“Hang on.... Max I want you to stand up” he spoke, his hands grasping at her soft cool hips and guiding her upwards, purposefully edging towards her and having her ass crack rub onto his bell-end, forcing his cock to stand upright as her tight little asshole ran the length of his shaft, giving him goosebumps and buckling his knees as her tight ass cheeks sandwiched his thick member between them uncomfortably until she was stood up straight.

“We’re both going to fuck you now” Trip whispered in her ear as his hands roamed around her hips to her abdomen, caressing her bald mound and stretching down to her inner thighs, lifting her up to her toes.

Swallowing hard, her pouty bottom lip opening ajar and her eyes staring in confusion at Jimmy as he licked his lips and closed in on her, positioning his raging again hardon at her quivering pussy.

“That’s it” Trip exclaimed in a self congratulatory tone as Jimmy snaked his rough hands around to Max’s ass and lifted her up further allowing Trip’s to cock to slide down her crack and hold delicately at her tight little puckered hole.

Both sets of hands rough and callous pulled at her soft firm skin as each took a step forward, pressing their ever hardening meat against her toned and tanned body, holding her up just enough to keep their bulbous bell-ends pressed hard against her and threatening to enter.

“Don’t make a sound and don’t move” Trip antagonising ordered to Max’s dismay as they slowly lowered her, forcing each of their eager and hungry pricks into her.

Max’s mouth opened to moan and cry out but could only hear a faint whisper of air echo in her ears as Trip’s excited cock-end squeezed against her asshole and Jimmy’s hideously veiny shaft filled vaginal entrance with ease, slurping between her dripping cunt lips and nestling hard against her vaginal walls.

The whole scene was obscure beyond belief as Max’s body was held up between the two of them, a sheen of sweat covering her naked and spread body, her breasts squished into Jimmy’s chest and her peachy ass near impaled from Trip as her head slumped downwards.

“This is going to be so good” Jimmy grunted as his cock began spreading the walls of her pussy open, her pussy clinging to every bump and ripple on his cock as it began it’s brutal journey into the depths of her pussy letting out exasperated moans of pleasure as inch by inch she was lowered around his dick.

Max’s head was swimming, all she wanted to do was scream out in pain as her defenceless puckered asshole crowned the tip of Trip’s cock, her body momentarily jerking in pain as the head of his cock was suddenly swallowed up by her asshole in one very slow and painful thrust up her backside and Jimmy bottomed out in her cunt.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)