More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NotADoctor14 NotADoctor14

How does Hermione's first day in her new role go?

Horribly

Hermione was furious, and miserable. After Umbridge literally made her crawl out of her office, an announcement was made to the whole school informing everyone of Hermione’s new status. Umbridge also made it clear that anyone caught helping Hermione would meet the same fate or worse.

The first task Umbridge had Hermione do was clean the dungeons outside of the Slytherin common room. This was no coincidence. Umbridge was well aware of the young witch’s rivalry with Slytherin house. It was a perfect set up to allow her favorite students to get on the mudblood bitch.

Hermione was tasked with mopping the floors, but she didn’t had a mop. All she had was a bucket and a sponge. She had to lie on her hands and knees to wipe the floors. Leaving her bare ass up for all to see.

Pansy Parkinson was the first to see her. “Well well well. I didn’t really believe it the great Hermione Granger nothing more than a little house elf. This is too rich. Do you really have to do everything we say?”

Hermione tried to keep her mouth shut.

“Answer me bitch!” Pansy shouted.

“Yes I do.” Hermione replied despite her best efforts.

“Amazing!” Pansy laughed. She went into the Slytherin common room, abs grabbed a cucumber. “Stuff this in your ass.”

“Screw you!” Hermione snapped, but her hands were already for the vegetable. Hermione cried as she inserted the cucumber into her ass hole.

Pansy laughed harder than she had ever laughed before. “Now do not take it out. Don’t let anyone else take it out. The only person who can remove that cucumber from your delicious asshole is me got it mudbitch!”

Hermione nodded in defeat. Pansy laughed and went back into the common room, but not until she cast a whipping spell giving Hermione a good spanking.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)