More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Javalar Javalar

Do they stay in the car or drive home to Josh?

Home - but he adds another rule first

"Let's get you home to my place", Josh murmured, and Anna reacted emphatically with a nod. She tried to blink, but there was a sticky line of cum right across her right eye, which hindered her. She raised her hand to clean her eyes from his thick globs of sperm. But she did it in almost a reverent manner. It was not so much wiping it off her face but more a distribution across her face, as if she wanted to rub it into her skin. Then she looked at him, gleaming: "Thank you for marking me as yours, Master. There's nothing better for a kitten than the feeling of cum drying on her face."

Josh stared at her, and couldn't believe his luck. This mysterious app he had found was more than a gift. It was... an unbelievable treasure.

Speaking of... he reached for his phone and took it out of his pocket.

"151 rules changed due to your last addition", a notification on screen informed him. He frowned. He hadn't seen that before. Maybe the app had needed some time to process his rather lengthy addition about Asian women's fetishes. It made sense, of course. By adding those, he certainly had created some contradictions to old, existing rules. That might also explain the strange work contrat Anna had to sign - Josh had set more things in motion than he initially had intended. An unexpected domino effect. He made a mental note to handle all of this more carefully.

But there was one thing that had just crossed his mind, and it certainly seemed like a harmless idea with no deeper side effects.

"Houses and apartments come with the equipments for pet girls, which is considered just as standard as a kitchen or a bathroom."

He checked the wording to make sure that he didn't create any havoc and then clicked "confirm". There was a soft beep.

A notification appeared: "9 rules will be changed due to your last addition. Do you want to check the rules? y/n" There was a timer running down, probably confirming the new rule if he didn't give any further instructions. Josh pressed "y" and scanned the list. As he had expected, the changes were harmless, and ranged from the description of rooms to the standard size of apartements. There was one rule which said "Pet play is a rare fetish", followed by an update: "Pet play is a somewhat common fetish", which bore the time stamp of a few hours back - probably when he had added the "Mongolian pet play fetish strain" into the genetics. It was again marked for change, but, obviously, if he made pet girl equipment common, he probably propelled the fetish to one of the most common ones. That was alright for him at the moment.

Confirm?

Josh pressed "yes" once more.

"Let's go, Master", Anna purred from the seat. "Your little kitten is in heat and needs a hard cock to fuck her."

He groaned and wondered for a moment if he would be able to keep up with Anna's apparently insational sexual hunger.

One more rule can't hurt...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)