More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by vinaren vinaren

Who will he confirm with?

His mom

John went to the kitchen and found his mom there. She was washing the dishes after breakfast. John approached her from behind, hugged her and asked:

"Mom, do you love me?"

"Of course I love you. Why do you need to ask?"

John intentionally touched her breasts, but his mom didn't resist at all! He took a step further and moved his hands toward her private region. Annie's only reaction was "hey, it's tingle."

It worked! John made another snap and whispered to her ears: "Mom, after all these years your womanhood must feel lonely. You want to be filled by the man you loved the most - me!"

She blinked, then repeated: "I feel so lonely. Son, please fill me up!"

John smiled: "As you wish."


The door was closed, and to be sure John used his power to make nobody think about going to the kitchen for a while. So he could spend the time to enjoy Annie's body.

"Amazing,” He praised. “No one will believe this is the body of a U50 woman. But what I like the most is your shaved pussy.”

“It’s all yours, my son!” His mom turned around and spread her legs, bending over and revealed her big ass. “Pound me, son – fuck your Mommy as hard as you wish!”

With a grunt, John grabbed her hips and drove his cock into her slit. With one thrust, he bottomed out inside of her

Holy shit, she was so tight! Her inside gripped me like a hand. So this is how it feels inside a woman.

“Aren't you gonna move?” She's teasing him. “Is Mommy’s big, hard boy going to mercilessly fuck his own mother?”

“Yeah, I’m gonna fuckin’ you,” John slammed into her cunt faster and faster. She cried out on every thrust, shuddering and whimpering as her son treated her like a bitch.

"Haha, how's that? Do you feel like a cow now? If you beg me enough, I may consider to breed you."

"See... who's saying... your infant tadpoles... do they... know how to swim..."

“Challenge accepted,” He grunted, grabbing her by the hair and pinning her in place. While she cried out in pain and pleasure, he made another snap: this time he altered Annie's reproductive organ, reversed it back to the state when she's 18, and her to ovulate.

Finally John felt a tingle made its way up in his shaft. “I’m gonna come right in your cunt, Mommy. I’m gonna make your belly explode with my seed...”

“Do it,” she begged, going totally submissive. “Please give it to me, son – cum inside Mommy! Make me your whore...”

John groaned as he released the first load in his life inside her womb. He felt extremely satisfied as his dream was fulfilled - he lost his virginity to a woman who was related to him by blood, he was able to cum inside a woman. There was only one thing that could make his happiness become more complete - his mother was impregnated by him on the first shot.

The sensation of being touched by John's hot semen finally set her off. She came like a fountain, her pussy spasmed multiple times. Like the juices have been accumulated inside her for years and he just pricked it with a needle.

After the long orgasm was over, he pulled out of her cunt, leaving a thin trail of seed. She touched it and said: “God damn, son. If I am not too old to have a baby, I may have to begin to worry.”

He kissed her and said: "Do you not like to have my child?"

Annie shook her head: "No, but the child may be deformed..."

"Rest assured. I promise no such thing would happen. Mom, I want to ask you again: Aren't you willing to give birth to our child?"

"No. I'm willing to, of course."

"Then the deal is sealed."

John snapped his fingers and the fertilized ovum inside Annie's womb began to implant itself. She didn't feel anything, but the maternal instinct somehow made her know she has become a mother once again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)