More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by ZalakSandarac ZalakSandarac

Does he nap, or does something else happen?

His mom has a few questions

Pat sighed, his heart fluttering. He put his phone down and stared at the ceiling, not believing what a day it's been. He lost his virginity, to a boy no less, fucked a girl, sucked a dick, and swallowed a lot of cum. His cock twitched at that thought, still turned on by the taboo nature of swallowing another boy's cum. If he could go back in time and tell his past self how this day would end, he knew past-Pat wouldn't have believed it.

He let his heavy eyelids close, briefly wondering whether he should himself to get up and get ready for bed, or just stay as he is now and pass out. Was cum bad for your teeth? It can't be that bad, it's not like it was sugary or anything.

Pat's train of thought was interrupted by a knock at the door. He felt a slight twinge of fear in his stomach. Well, part of that was guilt. The person on the other side of his door had to be his mother.

Jesus, Pat thought, I can't believe my mom saw me fucking another guy, and then sucked me off downstairs! His mother certainly wasn't the strict, no-nonsense Prude-world mother anymore. It seems the world had rubbed off on her just as quickly as it had him.

Pat slipped off his bed, apprehensive of facing his mother right now. What would she say? What would he say? Well, only one way to find out.

Pat opened the door to see his mother standing there, her big breasts swaying in his face. He blushed, old habit telling him that it was his mother whose breasts he was starring at, and tore his vision upwards to her eyes.

They were gleaming. In this new, sex-filled world, he suddenly became aware of how pretty they were.

"Hey," she said. It suddenly occurred to Pat that his mother was probably as nervous as he was. "I uh, wanted to talk to you, if you're not too tired."

Part of Pat wanted to use the excuse she gave him, but the rest of him new that it wouldn't prevent the conversation from happening, only delay it. His mother was like that. He might as well tackle this right now, with the infatuation-filled euphoria still ebbing.

"Yeah, sure." Pat stood aside and his mother came into his room. He closed the door and turned, seeing, for the first time, his mother's round ass. Fuck, he thought, does she do squats? She must.

"So, um, have you always, uh, felt this way about boys?" His mom asked. She turned at sat on Pat's bed. Her hands were in her lap. Her hair was frizzy, but in an after-sex kind of way.

"Not really, at least, not until my first class today." Pat admitted.

"Oh, what happened then?" His mom asked.

"I, uh, got my dick sucked by my teacher during the lesson, and a guy put his dick near my mouth. I, uh, couldn't say no, and to be honest, I was kind of curious. So I opened my mouth and he went to town." Pat's face began to get hot as he was talking. By the time he finished he was sure his face was about to set on fire.

"And, um, then what happened?" Sally looked at Pat with a surprisingly interested look. She ran her hands down her thighs, as if trying to use her non-existent pants to dry them.

"Then I met Adrian in gym class, and after he swallowed my cum because of my teacher we, uh, had sex in the shower." Pat's flushed face began to cool off, as he became more comfortable explaining this all to his mom.

"Oh, is-is that so?" His mom's face began to get red now, and she moved her hand to one of her breasts, squeezing it. "Did-did it feel good? To get fucked by that strapping boy?"

Pat flushed again, becoming aware that his mother might be getting off on the idea of him fucking Adrian.

"Yes, it felt really good. His dick is really nice." Pat admitted.

"I bet," Sally remarked. "What about the boy who used your mouth in your first class? Did you, um, swallow his cum?" The last three words were said quickly, like she couldn't get them out fast enough. She moved a hand to her thighs, the other one still groping her breasts.

Pat swallowed, remembering how much cum Garret had sent down his throat. How musky it was. How tasty. That's when he really new that he wasn't in Kansas anymore.

"Yeah, he came in my mouth. I had to swallow several mouthfuls of his cum." The memory caused his cock to twitch, despite his balls hurting from cumming so much today.

"Oh, fuck." Sally said, not resisting anymore. Her free hand fell to her pussy and she opened her legs. Pat blushed when he saw his mother's pussy, her fingers rubbing in quick circles around her clit. He saw that her juices had soaked his bed where she was sitting.

"Oh my own boy getting fucked by other young men," she gasped. "He's such a lucky boy. Don't you agree?" Sally looked lustfully at Pat, her beautiful eyes gazing over his body.

Pat's cock betrayed him, getting hard at the sight of his mom's vulva. The last, perhaps most taboo line in the sand was here in front of him, surely about to be crossed forever.

"Yes, very lucky. I liked it a lot." Pat, forcing his legs to move, walked over to his bed and sat next to his mother. He began to stroke his tired cock, surprised at how hard it was after today of all days.

"When I walked into the room and say you boys... fucking so romantically, ugh..." Sally penetrated her pussy with her fingers, biting her lip. "It was all I could do not to drop everything and join you. Nothing turns me on like a romance like that, haaa." Sally closed her eyes and groped her breast hard. The sound of her fingers fucking her wet pussy filled the room.

Pat tentatively reached out, grabbing his mother's breast. Her nipple was firm and her breast was so full in his hands. He groped it, his cock hardening at the thought of touching his own mother's body.

"Oh, Pat." His mother moaned. She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Sharing that cock with you is the most erotic thing I've ever done. And sucking your cock, oh, my boy's cock--" her voice cracked as her arousal neared it's peak. "Can you, please, be a good boy and suck mommy's clit in return? I'll let you cum in my mouth instead of on my tits if you do."

If he hadn't already had his mom suck his cock, Pat wouldn't have known how to respond. As it was, the taboo heat had washed over him. With his head buzzing so much he could barely think, Pat nodded.

He slipped off the bed and got on his knees. His mother drew her fingers out from her pussy and put them at Pat's lips.

This is it, he thought, there's no going back now. He was a sexworlder through and through from here on out.

His head buzzed and his vision blurred, but Pat opened his mouth and took his mother's pussy-soaked fingers into his mouths. Her tangy taste washed over his tongue, and his hair stood on end with the knowledge of what he was doing. God, what would everyone from the prude-world think now?

He sucked them clean, licking in between her fingers and under her nails. When Sally drew her fingers from her son's mouth, she guided his face towards her pussy lips. Pat felt the heat from a few inches away, and stuck out his tongue anxiously. He looked up, and as his mouth was pressed against his mother's hot body, their eyes met.

"Oh baby yes," Sally shivered, "such a good boy I have."

Pat's tongue explored his mother's pussy until it found her clit. It was as hard as his cock must have been. He brought his lips around it and began to gently suck, imagining it was a tiny cock head for him to enjoy.

"Oh, oh, oh..." Sally's breath immediately started to get heavy. Her hand pressed his face closer, and he found his nose pressed right up against her skin. Her sweat tricked on to his face, and he sucked gratuitously on his mother's pussy. His tongue drew circles around her clit as he sucked, and at once Sally threw her head back.

"Oh fuck right there, yeah baby right there, don't stop, god please don't stop!" His mother's body began to shake, her fingers firmly caressing his head, not allowing him to back away. Not that he wanted to.

Then a torrent of his mother's juices flooded his mouth. Pat didn't expect it, so most of it trickled down his chin and soaked the floor. Sally continued to shake, the knowledge that her son was drinking her arousal down sending her over the edge again.

"Oh yeah baby drink mommy up!" Her body shook fiercely one last time and then began to settle. Her breathing became deeper, and she loosened her grip on Pat's head. He sat back on his heels, his mouth dripping with his mother's squirt.

"Fuck, did those sexworld sluts teach you how to eat pussy like that?" His mother asked, her arousal still dictating her words.

Pat wiped his face, licking his hands. "Yup. I had to learn quick." Before he could clean his fingers his mother slipped off the bed and sat down in front of him, grabbing his hand and inserting two fingers into her mouth.

She sucked lustfully, licking them clean.

"I have the best son in the entire world. Does he want his reward for being such a good boy?"

Well, does he?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)