More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by Exphrases Exphrases

What happens downstairs?

Food and dessert

The two grab a towel from the hall closet and make their way down the stairs. Pat's mother is sitting on the couch watching TV, what appears to be a different soap opera, though just as sexualized. She's sitting rather... oddly. Her legs pressed together, but she's shifting them uncomfortably.

"O-oh, hey boys. I made some grilled cheese sandwiches for you two."

"Oh, thank you Misses Arton" Adrian says. As the two get closer to the couch, a low buzzing sounds can be heard from her crotch. "Don't mind us. It's normal here, after all." His own cock flopping in the open with each step.

She smiles softly, almost relieved. "Right... of course." She says. The two boys walk into the kitchen as she spreads her legs to resume masturbating with a vibrating dildo. She turns the volume up slightly so her moans are muffled by those of the on-screen characters. Pat and Adrian grab their food and a plate and sit at the table, giving both of them a clear view of Pat's mom groping her own tit and pushing the vibrator in and out of herself. If the two didn't just get done having sex they'd both probably be full mast by now. The two finish the sandwiches quickly enough. She looks into the diner room nearby to see the two of them.

"So... was that just for fun, or was it more..." she pauses and leans back, putting her chest on display. "...passionate?"

Adrian shoots Pat a smile. "The latter."

"Oooh, well if you want the former, just let me know." She says with a wink. Pat stares down a the table. Adrian, seeing Pat's jealousy, wraps his arm around Pat's shoulder.

"Thank you, but I'm a bit dried out right now, thanks to your son."

"Oh, well..." this time she looks at both Adrian and Pat. "that offer stands for whenever you want it..." she says. The three of them hear a faint ringing sound from upstairs.

"I think that's my phone." Adrian says and rushes upstairs. Pat puts the plates in the dish washer and waits in the living room.

"He seems nice." Pat's mom admits.

"He is... he helped me out all day."

"I told you you'd make friends here." She says. Adrian comes back down the stairs with his bag.

"I gotta go home soon. My moms coming to pick me up, she'll be here any minute." Adrian grabs his shoes and sits on the edge of the couch to put them on.

"You sure you can't spend the night?" Pat asks.

With his shoes on, Adrian stands up and gives Pat a hug. "I wish I could." He moves his hands down and gropes Pat's ass. "Next time." Pat kisses Adrian, who returns the favor by pushing his tongue into Pat's mouth to meet his. Pat has his hands wrapped around Adrian's neck, Adrian has his hands squeezing and pulling at Pat's cheeks, all the while the two of them are tongue kissing next to Pat's mom, who's completely disregarded the television at this point, and is intently watching the two's passion. The two break the kiss, a small trail of saliva connected from their lips, and stare into each others eyes. Adrian puts one finger on Pat's wet bottom lip.

"One more for the road?" He asks. Pat looks down to see his boyfriend has gotten hard again. He glances at his mom who tries to look like she's not paying attention to them.

"W-what? Here?"

"Why not? We won't be able to again until Miss Laney's class tomorrow. Don't you want another taste before I go?"

"Well... yes, but... I mean..." Pat stutters on, all the while Adrian grabs Pat's shoulders and gently pushes down until Pat's face is at level with his cock. Pat absentmindedly opens his mouth and let's the crown rest on his tongue. As much as he doesn't want to, at least not here, Pat can't help but take Adrian's length as far as he can into his mouth. His mom's seen him get fucked by Adrian, a goodbye blowjob is nothing. Still not a master, Pat gets tantalizingly close to the base before being stopped by his gag reflex. Sally, unable to just watch, chimes in from the couch.

"So, Adrian, how good is he? Do I need to give my son some lessons?" She asks.

Adrian puts his hand on the back of Pat's head to guide him. "He's a fast learner. And we've... 'practiced' a few times at school." Pat looks up at him with a look of frustration. He cups Adrian's balls and squeezes lightly. Adrian groans from the pleasure, reminded of who's in charge. Adrian leans his head against the wall and closes his eyes.

"He's gotten very good at it though." He says. As he licks and sucks at Adrian's dick, he opens his eyes to see a pair of legs standing right next to him. Sally is now standing in front of Adrian, on the other side of Pat, groping herself for him to see.

"Mind if I help?" She asks. Adrian looks a little shocked at the idea and looks down at Pat for approval. Pat doesn't answer, but he doesn't stop either.

"Go ahead." He says. She sinks to her knees next to her son.

"Let me see." She says. Pat goes as far as he can, and then slowly, millimeter by millimeter, Pat draws back until all but the head are exposed. He swirls his tongue around the tip in his mouth and lets it go with a pop. His mom strokes it from top to bottom with her hand.

"Very nice... my son is a lucky boy." She takes the wet head into her mouth and starts to push her head further and further down. Pat moves to Adrian's balls, squeezing one and licking the other. She goes as deep as she can, but it's about a inch less than Pat can take. She tries and tries again, but can't get any deeper without gagging, her makeup now leaving faint black tears.

"It looks like your son has you beat." Adrian says, smugly.

"It looks like it." Sally admits. "I was never really good at that. But what I can do..."

She raises up on her knees and lines his cock in between her breasts and squeezes them together. She starts to slide them up and down his cock, sticking out her tongue to lick the head every time. Pat tries to continue working on his balls, but his mom's tits sliding from top to bottom, and Adrian starting to thrust his hips with her, Pat instead stands up to make out with him instead.

Pat rests one hand on the back of Adrian's neck, his other hand feeling up Adrian's front, sliding from belly button up to one of his pierced nipples. Pat pulls his tongue out Adrian's mouth, rubbing against his own the whole way. The two break the kiss, a small string of saliva connecting their mouths. Pat leans in to Adrian's chest and takes one of his nipples into his mouth. Pat licks from one side of the areola to the other and everything in between, before focusing on the nipple itself. His mouth is filled with the taste of smooth skin, and a small hint of bitterness from the two balls of metal on either side.

Pat almost bites down out of surprise when he feels a hand grasp his cock. He looks down to see his own mother is now jerking Adrian off with one hand, and Pat with the other. She smiles up at her son before taking him in her mouth. Because Pat's a bit smaller than Adrian, she can go all the way to the bottom, chin resting against his balls.

"M-Mom! What-" He stammers out, but is interrupted by Adrian grabbing his face to resume their make out session. His mouth is flooded with Adrian's tongue once again, and the two moan into each other. Despite this, Adrian seems ready to cum first.

"Misses Arton-" He tries to tell her.

She says nothing, instead just giving him a wink and getting ready for him. Adrian starts idly thrusting his hips. With a moan, Adrian shoots his cum right on to her tits, giving her chest a warm, white coat. Adrian lets out a big sigh of releif, and looks at Pat. He gives him another quick kiss and then joins Sally on his knees. She moves to the side to give him space. Looking up, locking eyes with his boyfriend, Adrian takes Pat's cock into his mouth. He slides one of his hands down Pat's wet shaft, right past his balls, and to his behind. With little resistance, Adrian pushes two of his fingers into Pat's ass, and starts rubbing them against his prostate. Pat just closes his eyes and leans back against the wall, unable to even think of the right words to describe the bliss. But it doesn't last long. Adrian pulls Pat out of his mouth, and gets ready.

Sally gets as close as she can and the two open wide. Pat shoots his cum right into Adrian's mouth, another spurt landing in his mom's, the next on his mom's tits, and the last landing on Adrian's chest, the shine on one of his nipple piercing being covered by cum. With two gulps the deed is done. Before anyone can say anything, two bright yellow lights shine through the window. Adrian looks outside.

Adrian sighs with disappointment. "That's them. Good timing... I think..."

"Oh, well it was fun having you, come back any time." Sally says and heads for the kitchen.

Pat and Adrian step out onto the porch. Pat can see a middle aged woman, probably a few years younger than his mom in the car. Adrian turns to Pat, and wraps his arms around Pat's waist.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He says.

"Yeah." Pat replies, not really sure what to say. Adrian giggles at this, and takes Pat's cheek for one last kiss. No tongue, no blowjob afterwords. Just a kiss. And this, Pat did not want to end. He wraps his arms around Adrian's neck and kisses back. They stay like this until a short but loud honk from the car startles them. Adrian smiles at Pat and lets go. Pat gives him a wave once he's in the car, and sees them off until the headlights turn the corner.

When he heads back inside his mom is in the kitchen cleaning her face and chest with a wet towel. Pat decides to just head upstairs. Pat lays down on his bed and is about to drift into a nap until he notices his phone lighting up. New group messages, starting from an hour ago. He opens it up to see a picture on him riding Adrian from his point of view, with the perfect angle of Pat's ass being spread by Adrian's cock.

Adrian: [He said yes! :)]

Piglet: [oh that is so hot]

Philli: [You 2 r gonna be so cute together]

Pat: [Adrian when did you takes this picture?]

Adrian: [;)]

Pat laughs and puts his phone away, ready to take a nap after a long day.

Does he nap, or does something else happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)