More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by ZalakSandarac ZalakSandarac

Well, does he?

Of course he does

"Yes mom." Pat whispered, not believing the words coming out of her mouth. Of course she sucked him off before, but that was with Adrian. Her actions could have been under the influence of a lust-filled mind. But now? Now she was asking for him specifically.

He leaned back, flipping his legs out from under him. His mother grabbed the two pillows off of his bed, then placed one in front of Pat. He raised his ass, his cock flopping from the sudden movement, and she placed it under him. The other pillow she placed under her arms, propping her big, beautiful breasts forward and supporting her arms.

Sally saw her son staring at her breasts, getting his first unobstructed, or distracted, view of them all evening.

"Do you like them sweety?" She asked.

"Of course mom, they're gorgeous. So much bigger than any of the girls I saw at school today." Pat said, smiling. Sally smiled back.

"You know, I don't think you've gotten a proper chance to touch them yet," Sally mused sexily, biting her lip. "Would you like to fondle your mother's breasts?" Sally asked, gasping at her own words.

Pat gulped. The mother of his past was gone, replaced in less than a day. "Y-yes," he said. His mother moved up from the pillow, placing her hands on the floor beside his chest.

"Go on," she whispered. Pat blushed, then placed his hands on his mom's breasts. She cooed as his cool fingers met her warm skin. He squeezed them gently, then, looking at his mother for approval--who bit her lip and nodded--he squeezed them harder. Sally gasped, and Pat began to fondle his mother's breasts firmly, loving the feel of them as they filled his hands.

"Fuck, what happened to the mom I knew before today?" Pat asked. He took one of Sally's nipples in his hand and gently pinched it. He licked his other fingers sloppily and rolled them over the other nipple.

"Oh, language honey," Sally said as she gasped. "But I met a few of the neighbors this morning. They were pretty... ah, pretty casual about our meeting, even though our clothes didn't stay on, ah, long. Soon I was tongue to tongue, and pussy to pussy, with our neighbor Julie." She whispered 'pussy to pussy' haughtily to her son as she spoke. Pat's cock hardened at the thought.

"How was it, being pussy to pussy with the neighbors you just met?" Pat asked, growing more confident with his scenario. The awkwardness that he was afraid of was no where in sight. He squeezed his mother's breasts firmly again, aroused at his mother's, of all people, love of firm handling.

"So good," his mother responded. She pulled away from her son's face, her breasts leaving his hands, and down to his cock. She breathed on it, then took a long, wet lick of his cock from the base to the tip.

Pat moaned at the initial contact, his arousal jumping at the lack of teasing. His own mother wanted to suck his cock, and she wasn't going to wait. Neither was he.

"Take it mom," Pat gasped. "Suck on your son's thick cock." He blushed at his use of the word 'thick.' He figured if his mom liked being manhandled, even a little bit, she might also like being commanded.

His mother raised an eyebrow, but did as she was told. Her mouth, slowly, enveloped the head of Pat's cock. He could feel her tongue licking circles around the head, and he sighed in pleasure.

Sally took her mouth off Pat's cock, then dipped her lips halfway down, closed again, and slowly drew back. Pat moaned as she did so, and she repeated the motion. Each time she descended, she felt Pat's cock twitch. The pulsing, flushed veins filled her mouth with heat.

She dipped lower, taking more of her son's cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue along the bottom of his cock as she sucked upwards, watching his face for his reactions of pleasure. Their eyes met, and as they did, Sally dipped all the way to the base of Pat's cock.

"Ah, fuck mom." Pat gasped. Sally raised her eyebrow again. "So you'll suck your son off, but won't let him curse?" Pat challenged? He reached down and grabbed her breast, pinching her nipples.

Sally blushed, aroused beyond belief at Pat's confidence. She loved when Ted commanded her around the bedroom. And while Pat was no match, his attempts were cute, and that aroused her even more.

She drew her mouth back and sucked continuously, pumping his cock in her mouth without taking her mouth off. Her saliva collected in her mouth and lubricated his cock. She let her tongue go wild, moving one hand down to her pussy to rub her clit. She found herself soaking wet.

"Mmm," she moaned, taking Pat's cock as deep as she could.

"Ah," Pat moaned, his breath quickening. He could feel the back of his mother's throat, and his cock started, gently, to bend down it. "Oh god, mom, that feels so good."

Sally smiled as much as she could with her son's cock in her mouth. She continued her movements, sucking up and down and watching as Pat's body began to tense up. As soon as it did, she slowed down, taking her mouth off and dragging her tongue along the bottom of his shaft.

"Do you want to cum in mommy's mouth?" She asked seductively. Pat's eyes met hers.

"Yes mom," he said. "Please mom." He squeezed her breast with one hand, and traced her lips with another.

"Tell me," she said.

Pat didn't hesitate. "I want to cum down your throat mom, please."

'Such a good boy,' Sally thought. She enveloped the head of Pat's cock again and, making eye contact for the last time, dipped her head down to the base. She drew up and down again, the wetness of her tongue and saliva making sloppy, 'patting' sounds.

"Oh god, oh fuck mom." Pat's entire body tensed up. He squeezed her breast hard, and took some of her hair in his other hand. "Ah, ah..." He, very slightly, began to shake. Sally didn't let up.

Then she felt it: her own son cumming in her mouth. His cock twitched once, then twice, then on the third twitch a torrent of his seed filled her throat. She felt it go directly down to her stomach, then she drew back a bit and felt the musky taste as it filled her mouth. It tasted sweet, too. Whatever they fed him at school today must have helped with that.

Pat arched his back as he continued to cum, filling his mother's mouth almost too much. He felt the lightening-bolt feeling of cumming spurt after spurt, then felt the cum travel up and out of his cock still. When he finally relaxed, he was wondering how he possibly could have cum so much after everything that happened earlier.

"Oh god, mom that was amazing." Pat said. He raised his head from it's resting position on the floor, and came face to face with his mother. "What--?" Was all he could get out before his mother kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth. Along with it came an entire mouthful of his own cum.

Pat objected out of surprise, but his mother held his face to hers, passionately kissing him as his cum filled his mouth. After a moment he was lost, kissing his own mother passionately as well. He grabbed her breasts in his hands, then switched to her face, wishing he hand enough hands to grab all of her at once.

Her hands explored his face as well, loving how she could share her favorite treat with her own son. And the fact that it came from him too made it even more perfect.

Their kissing died down, and Sally let the remainder of the cum leak out of her mouth and into Pat's.

She pulled back, putting a finger over Pat's lips to keep them closed.

"You came so much baby, help me swallow it all will you?" Sally said. Pat nodded and swallowed once, but there was still so much left. "Keep swallowing," Sally said, and Pat did. Again. "God yes, swallow your own cum for mommy."

Pat swallowed once more and gasped for air. As soon as he did Sally kissed him again, wishing she could have her son inside her. With men and women cumming over them both.

It's been a long day, maybe they should both turn in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)