More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by drgwb79 drgwb79

Well, does he?

Mom can you fuck my ass

Pat said "Yes Mommy but can you fuck my ass?"

Sally laughed "You want me to fuck your slutty ass. Only if I can dress you up as my slutty little girl. Would you like that do you want to be Mommy's slutty little girl."

"Yes" Pat moaned.

Sally dragged her son into the bath room and told him to get in the tub. She gently shaved him from neck down to toes leaving only a little patch right above his dick. Pat felt so smooth and moaned a bit as his mom rubbed a lavender scented lotion all over him. She then sat him on the toilet and put on some makeup. In a few minutes she was done and he saw himself in the mirror. He could't believe the sexy girl staring back at him was himself. Sally then took him into her bedroom and grabed a sexy schoolgirl outfit and told him to put it on.

Pat could only imagine that his mom would wear it for his dad and now he was putting it on to seduce her. The kinkiness of it all turned him on immensely. Sally told him to get on his knees and open his mouth like a true slut. Pat quickly obeyed and Sally took out her dildo and told him to suck it.

Pat sucked on the fake cock getting as much in his mouth as possible. Sally pushed it into his throat causing him to gag.

" on it slut" Sally moaned " on my favorite toy. Did you know that it's a perfect copy of your daddy's cock does that turn you on does it make your little clit hard."

"Yes Mommy" Pat moaned. "I love sucking Daddy's huge dick. It's so much better then my little clit. Please make me a woman with Daddy's cock in my ass."

Does Sally fuck him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)