More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What does Rachel do?

Hey, curtains are better than nothing.

Rachel eyed the long, plastic curtains. It was lurid thing, orange circles dotted across it, separated by yellow diamonds. There were a few patches in it - a few loops free at the top - but it held. There were scuff marks, too, but it was remarkably clean; notable, for a 70s relic.

It was... A possibility. Rachel had always prided herself on following school rules; she'd barely put a toe out of line over the almost four years she'd been at William McKinley High School. Well, the slight unpleasantness regarding the student elections aside; but as the faculty seemed to have forgotten that, she too decided to pretend it had never happened.

(And she really did mean it from a place of love. She just wanted Kurt to win.)

But - well, would it really be breaking the rules to borrow the curtain? Perhaps. Technically.

However.

They needed a new one anyway. No-one was going to replace it until it was gone. She'd be doing a service to the school, really.

Rachel stepped towards the curtains, ran her hand down them. They were still a little sodden; but so was she. They'd wrap around her twice, and be to tall - it would be awkward, but... She could manage it.

With the strength she'd developed from years of dance; and her morning elliptical routine (currently she'd been using Avril Lavigne's Complicated - a throwback, and very white girl, but motivational), she ripped the curtains away from their hooks. They fell towards her, and she felt very small all of a sudden - then shook herself out of it. This was no time for contemplation.

She unfurled the curtains, then began to wrap them around her nude form. Soon, though, she realised they were never going to fit around her in a way that she could still hold - or walk in, for that matter. The best she could do was hold it around herself, pray that it didn't expose too much of her back.

Still, better than nothing.

Rachel walked towards the double doors of the locker room, opened them a smidgen, stared through the crack. It was empty, and there was no sound - she should be safe to walk. Still, there was always a chance of people, so she would have to be quick.

She could walk to Lost and Found, and borrow some clothes from there - it was close, and they always had some.

Her locker was another option - but that was on the other side of the school, and she'd have to break in. It was possible; she knew how to pick a lock (Quinn had taught her that, a month ago, and Rachel had done her best not to fall for her because of it), but the most risky on campus. On the other hand, she always kept spare clothes in there, in case slushies came back into fashion.

Lost and Found, or Lockers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)