More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What happens next?

Hermione streaks through Hogwarts!

Originally Created by Swallows999

Thankfully, the halls were relatively clear during the evening, most of the students either relaxing in town or in their towers. The only sound that could be heard was the pitter patter of Hermione’s bare feet stamping on the ground as she made her naked run back to her Gryffindor’s tower. Her adorable face burned with humiliation as she streaked the halls of the prestigious school she knew and loved, she would never be the same again! Every time she went to the great hall for dinner she would always remember her complete nudity on this day.

“Oh bugger, if anyone sees me starkers I’ll be ruined!” Hermione thought to herself as she leaned her bare back against a brick wall and checked around the corner. She had built up a reputation through the many years at Hogwarts, a stalwart scholar and adventurer, all of which was on the verge of being destroyed if an errant eye spotted her nude body dashing through the halls. Poking her head out she saw the coast was clear and continued her mad dash, her hands constantly shifting between her small tits, her perfect pink slit, and her voluptuous bare bottom.

As she hopped along the hall, her heart stopped when she heard one of the wooden doors creak open, a young second-year student leaving the library. Her involuntarily gasp of surprise and panic caused the boy to glance over, his eyes nearly popping out of his head when he saw the beautiful naked witch. Hermione could practically see the drool coming out of his mouth as he looked her up and down, no doubt giving him some “nocturnal” material for decades to come. Caught in her birthday robes and unsure of what to do, she nervously giggled. “Heh-heh… um, good on you for studying in the library… Good day!” Taking off into a sprint, she held her hands against her naughty bits as they wiggled in motion, giving the lucky boy a great show as she rounded the corner.


Breathing a sigh of relief, her ordeal was almost over; she was nearly at the Gryffindor tower! Hermione’s poor heart was still thumping like a rabbit, over-stimulated from her exhibitionist’s run through school. What was normally a quick 5 minute walk felt like an hour long nightmare of hiding her long-sought after private parts. She knew that many of her male classmates would give their left arm to see her right now, and the only reason why they wouldn’t give their right arm was because they would need it for after…

“The password, young madam?” The voices came from the entrance to the dormitory.

“Leaping lizards.”

“You may enter.” Hermione violently cursed to herself, she had completely forgotten about the “Fat Lady”, the living painting guarding the entrance to her dormitory! There was no backing out now, she was going to have to present herself and say the password in order to get to Ginny before it was too late! Peeking her head around the corner, she saw that the painting had already closed again and that it was judgement time. Keeping her naked body behind the wall, she hoarsely whispered.

“Um, excuse me… I’m having a bit of, er, a wardrobe malfunction…” Hermione stammered with crimson cheeks. “The password is ‘leaping lizards’, is it possible for you to close your eyes?” The exposed witch pleaded from behind the wall, her delicate red-painted toes wiggling on the cold, unfeeling ground.

“Oh come now,” the portrait chuckled lightly as it swung open, “Surely your little accident can’t be- Good lord! You’re completely naked!” In a panic, Hermione shushed the loud-mouthed painting, taking her hands off her virgin pink pussy lips and her hardening nipples (a bit chilly in the castle when you’re nude) and wildly motioning in the air.

“Quiet, quiet!” She whispered frantically with blushing cheeks, “Please don’t tell anyone! I just cast a spell and all my clothes disappeared!”

“Well, get in here young lady and clothe yourself immediately!” The sexy nude witch rolled her eyes as the door swung open. As if she wanted to stay naked! Creeping into the Gryffindor common area, Hermione scoped the room out and heard one of the bedroom doors close above her, most likely the girl who had entered before her. She hurried up the stairs to Ginny’s room and frantically knocked on the door.

“Ginny! Ginny, open the door, stop whatever you’re doing!” Hermione ordered in a low voice as she bit her lip. She was really hoping none of the Gryffindor boys decided to come out an say hello! She listened closely and it wasn't long before she heard a few muffled footsteps before the door slowly creaks open…

Does she manage to stop Ginny in time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)