More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Halo423 Halo423

What Happens next?

Her bullies see her

As Millie struggled to free her tongue from the frosty metal pole, the quiet winter park suddenly became the stage for her upcoming humiliation. Unbeknownst to her, a group of her persistent bullies had spotted her in her predicament and were about to make the most of it.

Bully 1: "Well, well, what do we have here? Millie, the queen of foolish stunts."

Bully 2: "Looks like she's really stuck! This is too good to pass up."

The bullies, reveling in the opportunity to humiliate Millie, approached with a mix of amusement and cruelty.

Millie, noticing their presence, attempted to play it cool despite the predicament.

Millie: "Oh, just trying something out, you know, myth busting and all that."

Bully 3: "busting with stupidity, more like it. Let's see how you like this."

In an act to start her embarrassment, one of the bullies snapped a photo, ensuring that Millie's frosty situation would become a source of amusement for the entire school.

Bully 2: "This is going on social media. Everyone's going to love what we're about to do to you."

In fear of what they were about to do to her, Millie desperately tried to free her tongue. Her bullies approached with a cruel smirk, seizing the opportunity to escalate the humiliation.

Bully 1: "Well, well, looks like Millie's really stuck on there. What a sight!"

Bully 2: "Let's make this even more interesting. How about we take away those ugly clothes?"

With a malicious grin, one of the bullies swiftly grabbed Millie's jacket, leaving her shivering in the cold without its warmth and revealing her black T-shirt underneath.

Millie: "Hey, give that back! This isn't funny anymore!"

Ignoring her protests, the bullies took it a step further. They used Millie's own scarf to tie her hands together behind her back, rendering her unable to cover herself as Bully 3 continues to take pictures.

Bully 1: "There you go, winter fashionista. Now you're really stuck."

Millie struggled against the makeshift restraints, her discomfort growing with each passing moment as she dreads to think about what they'll do next.

Bully 2: "Picture-perfect humiliation. This will teach you to think twice before doing something stupid."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)