More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FootLicker8 FootLicker8

Pick a story

Henry and George, roommates for money

You are Henry, a poor college student living in a small rental apartment with your roommate, George, also a poor college student.

Up until now you have barely been able to provide for yourselves, making just enough from your part-time jobs to afford rent and instant noodles. All of that changed one day when George got home from work. You were studying at the kitchen table. "Yo, Henry", George called from the front door with an uncharacteristic uncertainty in his voice. "What's up?", you replied without taking your eyes from the school work on the table.

"I-I've been fired...", George mumbled in response as he entered the kitchen. Immediately you looked up from your homework in shock. "What?!", you exclaimed. George looked down at the floor, clearly embarrassed. "Yup...", he said, "I received my last paycheck today, and it's only half."

"So what you're saying is we won't be able to afford rent this month?", you asked. "Yup.", George replied, "Not unless we make a bunch of money quickly somehow." "Like what?", you asked, figuring George might have an idea. "No fucking idea.", he answered, to your disappointment, "I'm gonna look for a new job.", he continued. With that he went into his room.

Realizing you wouldn't be able to concentrate on school work for the rest of the evening you sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Some random mindless reality show was on and you were too wound up thought to bother to switch channels.

Then the Ad break started and a particular ad caught your attention: "Change your life for the better today with X-Change! Whether you feel displeased with your current body or simply want to spice up your sex-life, X-Change has got you covered! Simply swallow one of our pills, ranging from X-Change Basic to X-Change Plus, and you can experience life, and lust, from the opposite sex!"

It was at this point the ad grabbed your attention. Could you really change sex with just a pill? You couldn't believe it! This had been your sexual fantasy for years! Was it finally achievable? You finished watching the ad and it seemed legit! To be 100% sure you googled the product and read some reviews, and lo and behold, it was totally legit, complete with videos of people transforming and everything. Your heart was racing and the blood it was pumping was flowing into your nether regions.

Then you realized an opportunity: what if either you or George, but preferably you, took an X-Change pill and became a girl and started selling lewd content online, maybe even involving the other person in some videos. The mere thought made even more blood flow into your expanding cock. It was too good of an opportunity to pass up!

Without considering what George would think you called: "Hey, George! Come look at this." A few seconds later he exited his room and joined you by the couch. "What?", he asked. You showed him the X-Change website on your phone screen and explained your idea, at which point you started to realize what the hell you were suggesting to your roommate and immediately regretted saying anything. Your embarrassment quickly subsided, however, when George simply replied: "Sure". "Really!?", you exclaimed a little too excitedly. "Yeah, as long as it's legit and affordable.", he answered, as calm as ever, "I'm struggling to find a new job so I'm up for anything, and if I get to fuck while doing it, that's great." "Cool", you said, trying to curb your excitement, "And yeah, it's totally legit, there was an ad for it on TV just now, and the prices on this website seem relatively cheap." "Great, then who will take the pill?", George asked.

Who will take the pill?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)