More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Kd34 Kd34

What happens next?

Heather comes out

There Mackenzie the redhead naked chick is in a tree as Buster barkes away at her "good boy good boy!" said Mackenzie frightened and on they other hand not knowing how she got in the predicament.

"What's with all that barking out there?" Shouting a woman's voice as Makenzie who was glade to hear her, then the door opened as a woman named Heather was coming staight out to the tree were the dog was barking "hey Buster shut up, get back" said Heather shouting at the dog, then the dog stopped and ran to a corner.

There Heather looked up in the tree and there she saw by suprise a young woman in the buff "oh my god honey are you ok?" Said Heather to Makenzie "What the hell? why in the world are you naked? Come take my hand let me help you" Asked Heather as she extended her hands to Mackenzie to help her out of the tree. "Oh good there we go" said Heather as she help Mackenzie out of the tree as she was able to jump.

There Heather was staring at Mackenzie's naked body as mackenzie started to cover both her breast and pussy.

"Oh yeah uh I don't thing we've met. I'm Heather ,you are?" Said Heather extending a hand to Mackenzie "oh ah Mackenzie" replied Mackenzie as she extended her hand to shake Heather's hand. "So tell me wash day tomorrow?,nothing to wear? or are you a nudist?" Asked Heather asking Mackenzie questions, as Mackenzie was about to say anything heather told Mack to put hands to her side and with Mackenzie complied with Heather "see nothing to it we are both females you don't have anything I have'nt seen I mean we are both women for crying out loud" said Heather with a smile on her face.

"So go ahead and explain" said Heather

"Explain what?" Asked Mackenzie

"Ah why you're naked in my backyard hello!" said Heather pointing Mackenzie's nudity.

"Oh well I was locked outside my house, can't get in. The key was on the other side of the door on they inside but on they other hand I was hot and I wanted to bare it all so to speak!" Replied Mackenzie "well I can definitly see that" said Heather as she took a very admiring view of Mackenzie's lovley desirable naked body as she started staring and mack's breast and vagina.

"Honey you got some big boobs and very hard nipple and your vagina you gotta land trip of red pubic hair" said Heather as she made notice of Mackenzie's naked body.

"Well anyway come on in the house if you don't mind spending some time with me?" Said Heather to Mackenzie

"Ah sure that will be great don't mind at all" said Mackenzie.

"It's not everyday I see a naked female neighbour" said Heather looking at Mackenzie's naked body yet again.

Then as Heather told Mackenzie "after you Mackenzie" Mackenzie started to walk to the house as Heather slapped mack's bare ass as she walked infront of Heather.

"That is one of the nices looking bare bums I have ever seen and well tan too!!" said Heather staring at the redhead Mackenzie's butt.

"Ah well thanks" said Mackenzie being a little embarrassed.

Then they went in the house.

Will Heather offer her clothes and keys? are will Mackenzie still stay naked at Heather's house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)