More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Noah_Peal Noah_Peal

How does Tony get ?

He spikes the juice

You woke up late in the morning, as you had quite a few times recently. You had been jobless for what could be amounted to "quite a while" now, and were only putting in the minimum effort to find a new one.

Stumbling into the kitchen in your pajamas, you went straight for the juice in the fridge, drinking it straight out of the carton. There was something off about it. It was sweeter? Maybe more bitter at the same time? Whatever it was you shrugged it off and put the juice back in the fridge with just enough for Tony to have a small glass, and be stuck with the responsibility of replacing it.

You suddenly felt nauseous, and there was pressure all over your body, some felt like it was on the inside, some on the outside. You closed your eyes tight and when you opened them you were much shorter.

Looking down, long long stands of hair fell into your face, only partially obstructing your view of your new female body. You could see two breasts protruding from your chest under the loose fabric of your very oversized pajama shirt.

A high-pitched scream, too high for your voice, escaped you lips, followed closely by, "What the fuck?"

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)