More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AverageDude AverageDude

Pick a story

Harry, New School

Your name is Harry and for your senior year of Highschool your mom is sending you to a privaye school to try and gix your behaviour as well as getting you to graduate on time. So now here you are sitting on a bud going to the middle of nowhere to go "The Highschool Xperience". You couldn't find much online about the school which worried you a little until your mom told you that to get admitted into the school you have to sign a waiver saying you wont talk about what goes on there.

You look up to see that the bus has official entered nowhere (Redmond WA). The bus makes its stop shortly into town from there you are following your moms directions to the outskirts of town and up a hill where you find a large modern looking school with a wall around it and an open gate in front of you.

You take a deep breath vefore walking through the gate. Once inside you notice that along the wall there is a garden with what looks like some female students tending to it.

You walk up to the front of the school and find the front doors opening them reveals an administrative office in front of you and two hallways one left one right. There is another set of doors, but before you can reach them a hand grabs your shoulder. You turn around to see a tall man in a suit "You must be a new student" he says cheerfully. "Uhh yes" you reply still a little nervous about whats going on. "Well lets get the rest of your paper work filled out" he says pushing you into the office. He pushes you into the office and past some desks before reaching an office that says PRINCIPLE. He opens the door and you see a desk infront of you as you enter you also notice that there is a security guard next to the door. "Please excuse Jeff he is only here because our board of directors voted for me to have security in my office at all times. Now the last things you have to sign are right here" he says handing you a few documents. "We just need signatures here and here to say you wont talk about what happens on school property and that the school has the full authority over your schooling for the next year."

As he finishes you look at him and say "I have on question, what is your name?" He looks at you confused as though he thinks you should know his name."My name is Conner Brickley, but call me Mr. Bricckley or Principle Brickley. Anything else?"

"Nope" you quickly respond before signing the documents. As you finish signing another hand grabs your shoulder and as you turn around to see who it was a pill is shoved in your mouth a due to the surprise you swallow.

What kind of pill was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)