More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mshiner mshiner

What do you do?

Go with it

I have to be honest. I’d always kind of wondered what it would be like to be a woman. I guess I had my chance now.

“This is heavy” I said in her voice.

“I know, but I thought we could try things from each others point of view. Maybe we could find some things out about each other while we are each other that can help us.” She had a somewhat questioning tone when she spoke. She kind of trailed off t the end. I know she had no idea if this would work or not, but I figured it was great that she was trying at least.

“Soooo, no what?” I asked.

“Why don’t you grab one of my outfits from the drawer and we can get started.”

I rushed to our bedroom and pulled my clothes off. I was now fully nude standing in front of the mirror above her dresser. I’ve seen her naked body almost every day, but now that it was MY body it was somehow different.

My wife is very shapely. Giant breasts, wide hips, thick thighs, a big lucious ass. She was stunning. I was stunning. Her pubic hair was a perfectly trimmed landing strip, it actually looked better and neater then how she usually kept it. Probably the pill at work.

I could see my big pink nipples adorned with barbel piercings. I had to feel them. They were so much more sensitive than my old body, my wife’s body now. We both had tattoos, but she still had mine and I now had hers.

My right arm was a full sleeve of flowers, and my left arm had more traditional tattoos, also a full sleeve. I looked down to see the butterfly placed just below my pierced belly button. Then I turned to see the bows on the back of my thighs.

Everything was exactly in its place. I was really in her body, and I noticed I was now fully wet.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)