More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What does Mackenzie do first?

Go for a swim.

On such a sunny day she would like nothing more than get a dip in the fresh see water.

She installed her towel leaving her hat and shoes on it.

Taking a run she dived in the waves, an accomplished swimmer she started to dive underwater picking colorful rocks and seashells on the sand.

She spotted a beautiful starfish a little farther and focused on it she approached it, her back turned to the waves.

With no warning, a wave four or five times the size of the last ones flooded the coast.

She was flipping and turning as if in a washing machine, she lost her sense of direction and only opened her eyes again washed on the shore far away from where she dived in the water.

She managed to get back on her feet, her legs still shaky, coughing a little water.

All the people on the beach have their eyes on her. She was relieved to see that they would care for her and check if she was ok.

"I'm alright, just a little dizzy , nothing to worry about!" She screamed to make sure all hear her, partly deafened by the sea water in her ears.

She saw everyone pointing at her, some laughing, many of them taking pictures with their phones.

she looked down and saw ...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)