More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TaleSpinner TaleSpinner

What is going to happen next?

Get rid of annoyances and go for a walk

John was getting irritated at his sister as she started bawling like a baby, and his mother was getting impatient. Too much pressure so *snap* one moment John's sister and mother were there, the next their clothes were simply hanging in mid-air with their imprints, and then gravity took hold letting their clothes fall to the ground.

"Holy Shit!" John said as he accidentally killed his family. "Umm... maybe?" *snap* and his family's clothes lifted back into mid-air with their imprints and then they popped back into existence a little confused. "Cool, I'll bring you guys back later."

John mother asked "Wait! What-" *snap* John decided to play around with his power a little more outside. John lived in a very nice area as a small walk away he found himself at Shore Park. A nice little park with a playground for the kids, a beach nearby, an outdoor mall across the road, and if you walked further the summer carnival was in town. So is it time to go to the carnival and go on some rides? Maybe mess around with some kids and their moms at the playground? Get a better peak at some hotties at the beach? Or go on a shopping spree of sorts at the outdoor mall?

Where to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)