More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by cphi cphi

What is she trying to do?

Get Away

"I'm....I'm sorry Mr. S." Suddenly, Tara's voice is quivering with fear. Her eyes are wide and pupils dilated. Her free hand is trying to get a grip on the doorknob, but the angle is awkward. "I'm not trying to cause trouble. I just...ever since I first came home with Jared...I...really thought you were hot." Tears are leaking from corners of her eyes now. You release her wrist, but you keep one hand on her shoulder, moving her from the door to the toilet seat, and you lock the bathroom door with your other hand.
"Tara. I'm a married man, and you're dating Jared. I'm flattered, but you can't keep doing things like this. It's going to hurt my son, and worse, my wife, if this behavior is discovered."
Tara is mumbling now, her fear is subsiding into sullenness. "Jared smoked up with his Aunt Zoe until 4 in the morning. He had promised to fuck me, but he never got around to it last night. He's dead asleep. And Jenna is in the shower upstairs. I made sure. I just wanted to see." Her hand is tracing the contours of your biceps now. Your cock, which had gone semi-soft, is starting to come back to full attention. This girl is smoking hot. She is . She isn't an evil, manipulative witch. She's just a girl with an infatuation. "I know it's wrong. But I couldn't help myself." She bites her underlip as her eyes linger on your cock.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)