More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by cphi cphi

What do you do?

Just let her touch it

You guess if you let her satisfy her curiosity, maybe she'll calm down and you can all move past this. You stand up straight.
"I'll let you take a look, Tara. Touch it if you want. But that's it. After that, you need to behave from now on." Tara nods furiously, transfixed by your cock. She reaches out and grabs a hold. Your cock pulses; her hands are a little cold on your cock after the shower, but it doesn't stop more blood from rushing in. Within seconds, you have swelled to full mast in her hand.
"My god, Mr. S. It's...so thick. I've never seen one this thick in real life. Jared is big enough, I guess, but he's got a skinny dick. Not like this." You've never blown away the length department. You have no illusions that you stack up against those 99th percentile dicks in the porn industry, but you did have thickness. Jenna complained about it sometimes, especially after a night where she gave up her ass.
Tara starts stroking your cock. Her fingers are shooting electricity up and down your spine. Her mouth is parted, and her eyes look a bit...glazed over. In another second, she's going to get that thing in her mouth. Oh no. You hoped this would be enough, though a part of you remembers that kid's book Jenna used to read to Riley: "If you give a mouse a cookie..."

What comes next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)