More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by cphi cphi

What do you do?

Give her a little taste...

"Could I....please just.....suck your cock a little? I promise I'll do it well. No one has to know." That pleading tone...your knees tremble a little at it. How can you say no when she asked so nicely. Before you really even know what you're doing, you've stood up, throwing a towel down on the floor and stepping back.
A look of hunger and delight plays across Tara's face. She understands perfectly. She slides to her knees on the towel, taking your now throbbing cock in her hand. Slowly, at first, stroking as she goes, she starts to work her plump little lips and agile tongue around your cock head, slathering it with her spit and sucking it up. She has good technique: she rubs the sensitive spot on the underside of your cock with her thumb as her lips traverse up and down on the head.
You shudder. A smoking hot, perky-titted 20 year old is going to town on your married cock. She was only tentative in the beginning. She's starting to work faster now, and she's making the occasional moan of pleasure, too.
"It's.." she begins during a moment of catching her breath, "..it's so...thick. Jared is not far behind you in length...but he doesn't have this girth. I can't imagine what this would feel like in my pussy..." and with that, she plunges right back in, and with a gasp of breath from your lungs, she pushes as far down as she can go. You can feel the back of her throat resisting the intrusion of your cock tip. Holy hell. Your eyes roll as you fight not to cum yet, not to drown this girl in spunk right this moment.
"You're.." your voice is suddenly thick..."you're really fucking good at that. Your skills are being fuckin' wasted on my son."
Tara pulls away to look up at you and smile, spit running down her chin and tears leaking from her eyes. "Thank you, Mr S. You have an amazing body, better than I expected. And this cock is just..." she finishes the thought by diving right back down, trying to wrestle your prick into her throat.

It's in this moment of pure hedonism that Jenna's voice comes crashing into your perception.
"James? Are you in the shower?" You freeze. Tara stops suddenly, terror widening her eyes, and she begins to pull away, until you grab the back of her head, gripping a handful of her hair. Her eyes roll up in submissive bliss as you slowly fuck her face. She isn't going anywhere.
"Y-yeah babe... I'm taking a shower. What's up?" You pick up the pace, facefucking Tara as you do your best to keep your voice neutral. You're in this, now. You might as well enjoy it.
"I have to run to the store to pick up some things before they get here, and I have to swing by the studio to take care of some business. Can you come with? I can always use an extra pair of strong hands to lift grocery bags." The humor in her voice is obvious.
Tara splutters a little, but you grip her hair tighter and point a warning finger at her face. She must be nursing some serious daddy issues, because she looks like she's about to cum just from having you fuck her face.

TaraBJ

How the fuck do you answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)