More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by cphi cphi

What do you do?

Let her down easy

You take a moment to wrap a towel around your waist. Perhaps you should have done that earlier, but things were happening pretty fast.
"Tara. These feelings are totally normal for a girl your age. Don't be ashamed. It's natural for a young girl to be attracted to an older guy. It's practically hardwired into our DNA as a species for you to seek out the strongest and most likely to provide for you." This is all total bullshit, by the way. But as you watch her face, she seems to be accepting it. Her lip starts to quiver, and tears are welling up in her eyes.
"I'm so stupid! I'm a stupid little girl! I'm sorry, Mr. S. I'm such a silly little girl for thinking you would want me!" She buries her face in her arms, sobbing.
"Hey. Hey. Hey. Stop that talk. You are a gorgeous, capable young woman, with a good heart." Again, a little stretching of the truth never hurt anyone. You pull her up to stand in front of you, and tilt her face up with one hand while wiping the tears away with a washcloth. "I'm not a young guy, Tara. It's shocking, and definitely flattering, to have a stunner like you come on to me. But I love Jenna. I don't know if you love Jared or not, but i'm sure you don't want to hurt him like this, at least."
Her face is scrunching up, and she shakes her head as a sob escapes her lips "n..no!" You pull her in for a hug. After a few seconds, she pulls away. She seems a bit calmer now.
"I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." She seems genuine. You hope she is.
"Are you going to stop teasing me now? I'd really like to have a nice friendship with you, but it won't happen if this keeps up."
Tara nods, still sniffling every now and then. "Yes." It's quiet, and she looks away as she says it.
"Promise?"
"I promise, Mr. Sinclair." You lean over to shut the water off.
"You can call me James, Tara. I don't mind."
Her face brightens back up. "Okay."
Suddenly, you hear Jenna's voice outside the door. "James, are you in there? Is that Tara in there with you? What's going on in there?!" Her voice is starting to edge with anger, especially when she tries the doorknob, and finds it locked.
"WHAT THE F-"

How does this get resolved?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)