More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by cphi cphi

How does this get resolved?

Thinking on your feet.

You reach past Tara and hit the handle on the toilet.
"Just a second, Jen. Tara's getting sick in here." Tara quickly starts coughing loudly and dry heaving. Good. She slides off the toilet, lifting the seat and assuming the position of losing her lunch.
"Oh yeah? Then what the fuck are YOU doing in there?" You unlock the door and let Jenna in. Her eyes are glowing hot as she takes in the scene: you, still beaded with water from your shower, and a half-naked Tara, wiping her mouth as she gets up from "puking." "Well? I'm all ears, James!"
"It's not a big deal, Jen. I was in the shower when Tara just burst in and started puking. I guess she didn't realize I was in here, or just couldn't hold it in any more. I got a towel on and I was just trying to make sure she was ok. I locked the door to spare her any embarrassment." Jenna's face hasn't altered a hair.
Suddenly, Tara drops to her knees at the toilet, and actually pukes. You jump back in surprise, but quickly cover it with a look of concern.
Out of the corner of your eye, you see Jenna's face change from anger to concern. She moves to kneel beside Tara, hiking up her floral patterned skirt so as to not dirty it on the bathroom floor.
"Are you okay, honey?" Oh, its all honey for Tara, huh? Your words don't count for shit, it seems. I mean, you were lying, but still it stings not to be trusted. A little more quietly, but not quietly enough that you can't hear..."do you need me to take you to the pharmacy to get...a test?"
"What? No. Ms. Jenna, no. I'm fine. I just ate something bad last night, I think. The cooks at the restaurant made some family meal for us, and I don't think what I had was good." Jenna is brushing tears from Tara's face now. You guess that when Tara noticed that Jenna wasn't buying it, she must have induced herself to vomit somehow.
"Your sure, sweetie? I don't need to kick my son's ass?"
"Haha.... no Ms. Jenna. Jared didn't knock me up. We use protection." You are a little taken aback at how frankly the two of them are talking about Jared and Tara's sex life.
Tara gets up, and gives you a weak smile. "Thanks, Mr. James." It was really strange, hearing her call him that after what she had been saying earlier. "I'm sorry for barging in on you like that." She turns to Jenna. "Please don't be mad at him. It was my fault. He was really sweet to me." She sounds pretty sincere on that last point.
"You go on back and get dressed, honey. You should call out of work tonight, and stay with us for the party. That place is bad for you anyway." Tara worked at a restaurant with all female servers, and they wore short skirts and low cut t-shirts. It was a trashy place, but apparently she made a lot of tips from horny guys hoping for a shot at her panties.
"Maybe. Thanks, Ms. Jenna."
After she leaves, Jenna turns to give you a frosty look. "Anything you want to tell me, James?"
You put up your hands. "Hey, I should have locked the bathroom door I guess. But then, maybe she would have puked in the hallway."
She looks thoughtful for a second, and then shakes her head. "Okay, enough nonsense. I have to go to the grocery store and swing by the studio on the way back. I need to get a lot of stuff, so I'd appreciate your help."

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)